More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newcardforit newcardforit

What's next?

Free Use Laws: Rustle Night

"I hope we don't get rustled tonight. I want to spend the weekend with my boyfriend, there is too many people here … more than I expected" Carol exclaimed with bit tipsy voice.

She just finished a shot of beer. Sitting around her were her friends Emma and Alice. Alice got a promotion at job, so Emma suggested they come to the bar to get a quick drink to celebrate. The music was loud, and some people, men and women were dancing to the tune of the DJ. But the friends were worried a little bit, and rightly so, they were out on their 'available' period and that too in a crowded place with dozens of other people.

"I hope not either, it has been a while since the last one and I am not exactly in the mood, although they overwrite that verrry quickly" Emma said after a sip from her glass.

Alice: "Don't worry girls, it does not happen every night and not regularly!"

Emma with a teasing voice: "You don't have to worry because you are exempt for the next 5 weeks!", staring at her slightly bulging belly.

Carol says "Silence, none is going to talk about that anymore, let's enjoy" and goes to the dancing stage and starts a flirting dance with some of the boys.

Emma and Alice both looked sharply at her and Emma said, "Maybe she actually wants to get rustled, but saying differently"

Alice was a 28‐year‐old architect happily married with John and now hoping to add to their family, once she has completed her ‘production duties’. It's good for her now that she is 28, she is allowed by law to start a family. Emma and Carol were 23‐year‐old recent graduates and now doing jobs at a big financial company. Both Emma and Carol have nice figures ‐ 30C cups with fair skin, Emma being blonde and carol being a brunette. In fact, most women in this era have killer looks and figures that are a sight to watch, if you could watch them forever. Obviously, it is all thanks to the new innovations of the SPACELINK company and laws made by the government and ...

The music stopped suddenly. Emma's heart sank "Shits, is this actually happening?" a few moments of anxiety and then the DJ apologizes and says a technical glitch happened and is fixed now. The music and dance resumes.

"Told you it does happen often" Alice said clearly noticing Emma's worried face a moment ago.

Emma sighed a relief and asked, "When was the last time you were drafted?"

Alice: "About 4 months back, I booked my time in with the drafting process. It is more comfortable that way ... or less embarrassing sort of ...", she cut off mid‐sentence, both of them know what the experience was like ‐ starts with humiliation, embarrassment, explosive pleasures, exhaustion, and ends with a huge mental satisfaction that this not happening for the next 1 year. That is unless you get rustled.

Emma agreed.

Alice: “I am guessing, you have never been rustled before”

Emma: No.

Alice: “Fair enough! You are still young. Do you know what happens on a rustle night?”

Emma: “I have a feeling you are going to tell me!”

Alice: “No, it is pointless to discuss and creepy as well”

Emma: “Why creepy? They need more energy in a short time, so they need volunteers … makes sense even if it is inconvenient … simple supply and demand …”

Alice: “Oh Dear so naive … there can be many kinds of demands ...” Alice jerks head and says “Lets change the topic, we should not jinx ourselves into this …”

The dancing and music go on for half an hour. The girls keep chatting.

Emma: “How are you going with your 6‐week production timeline?” staring again at her belly.

Alice: “It’s going well! I have to be at the facilities this Sunday”.

Emma: “So it is every Sunday for 6 weeks, how many times do you need to do this to complete your quota?”

Alice: “Unlike ‘green energy programs’ that you are in this is depended on the person and their abilities, I have to do it for at least 6 times in the 6 years period and more if I want to. But the sooner I finish I can … use my private parts for … its original purpose and start a family”.

…..

Thud. The sounds stop again. This time the girls knew they were done for. Two technical glitches could not have happened in a night. Alice too looked around a bit alarmed and a lot of other women in the room shared the same look. The speakers rang out:

"Alright ladies, seems your party is cut short tonight. There has been some incident with our energy reserves and the Ministry of Energy has just declared tonight as rustle night. This bar has over 100 people and thus a free‐use collection zone as per the laws. Meaning, officials will be here to collect their goods. All 'available' women are not allowed to leave the premise. Until then prepare yourselves for another round of explosive weekend of pleasure. Ladies who are exempt can leave now to avoid any confusion. Please present you wrist band IDs at the door for authorization to leave."

Emma dug her face in her palm "Oh great!". Around the room women who were alone, started to call their partners or boss or someone important. Obviously, they were not going to keep their commitments for the weekend. Some lucky ladies (or unlucky ones) who were exempted started leaving.

Carol: "I told you girls not to come out tonight!' Alice and Emma looked back with slight guilt in their eyes. They kind of insisted Carol to come with them as well.

"Sorry girls, I guess I have to leave"

Emma said "Don't worry it's not your fault, it was going to happen soon anyway drafted or rustled"

Carol nodded, they were all good friends, and although this was uncommon, but nothing out of the blue, everyone knew the laws.

"Enjoy your weekend, good thing it is a weekend this time. Look on the bright side, if you do well you can make a lot of money". Alice left feeling more guilty to have to leave her friends, but she had to, she was not in a state to volunteer even if she was exempted.

Carol "So now what?"

Emma "I guess we will have to wait ... did you text your BF"

Carol: "Yes"

The bar manager, a nice gentleman came to enquire about them. He went to every lady with a worried face just to make sure they were prepared.

He asked, "Ladies are you aware of the procedure and the laws, just checking?".

Both nodded.

He informed that the "Pickup truck will need another 30 mins to get to this bar. The nearest truck is now collecting their 'goods' in the bar 2 kms away" and left.

Both Emma and Carol were silent and dazing to their glasses. "Goods", yes that is what they are now that the night is officially a rustle night and the laws are enforced. They had been drafted before as was compulsory every year, but never rustled before.

Carol went to the toilet to relieve herself before it all started.

Emma’s phone beeps, a message appeared on her phone screen. It was from the authorities.

Our records indicate you are in a free‐use collection zone right now.
As
you may already have been informed, due an urgency, tonight has been declared a rustle night. As you seem to be on our ‘available’ list, our pickup team will retrieve you in a short time. As per laws your rights of freedom are suspended for the next 48 hours. If you want to know more about your duties and rights regarding the laws on the SPACELINK’s green energy programs, click this link

Emma clicked the link to just read it. She already knew it more-or‐less, but they had nothing to do now.


Emma started rubbing her wrist band. The waiting was becoming painful with anxiety, she knew what was going to happen. She started feeling heat in between her crotch. She heard the stories in the media, when these happened before.

Emma: “I will just be back from the restroom, it’s going to be hard now …”

Carol: “OK”

Emma went to the toilet in a hurry. In a short time, black coated officers will drop in like a stream. They would either ask the girls to line up or go to each of them one by one. They would bring a tablet close to her wrist band. If she is ‘available’, the tablet goes green and gives a buzzing sound. Another officer would then put a tracking collars on her switching it on with a beep. The collars are adjusted to the best comfort level of the girl moving any hair out of the way. Next a third officer would come put on a cuff on her hand from behind. Then they would lift and carry each one of them o the truck waiting outside. Once they have packed all of their 'goods' in, the go on to the next free‐use collection zone and ultimately to the SPACELINK power plant.

Emma dried her hands and closed the toilet door and went back to the table. The officers were already there. Some of the girls were already tied up in the hand. A lady officer in her forties was going around with a tablet. She arrived at Emma who lifted her hand. Buzz and green lights, she was confirmed goods. She was looking for Carol and saw an officer carrying a female over his shoulder. She could only see her butt, panties and skirt, but recognized it was Carol. She was one of the first to be processed.

It was happening exactly as she heard, except one thing the second officer came to her and asked her to put any valuables in a box. The box was provided by the SPACELINK company as well. It was to protect any valuables the free‐use females were carrying. After all some of them don’t get much of a chance to put their items in a safe location. Emma declined as she and Carol already left their belonging in Alice’s car. Then the collar and cuffs came. She was tightly wrapped, the officers paying no heed her dignity. They squeezed and pinched her butt and boobs while tying her up, she was just an object, a source of energy to them. It was embarrassing, especially with all the men looking at them, but the girls knew this was the law and same for all. Emma was put at the back of the company truck, which was filled with about 30 females like her, beautiful. Emma felt treated like cattle being taken away. That’s why they call it rustle night.

The officer locking the door said with a grin: “Don’t worry ladies, we are done picking up, we are going to base now. Sorry about any discomfort. But soon it will be all pleasure”. Emma did not mind, it was humiliating, but quite comfortable, if you ignore being tied in the hand. Emma knew it would take another hour to the SPACELINK power station. The truck’s inside was dark and well‐conditioned.

Emma like others was sitting with her back on the side walls. The floor was cushioned well, after all they had to preserve the female’s butts in best state for all the slamming later

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)