More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Free Study

For the past couple months during her free study period, Renee was working on a secret project that only she knew about. She had made an underground lab in the abandoned basement of the football field working day and night, researching for hours on end, and barely getting any sleep, working on her latest project. It wasn't until today, coinciding with her homecoming ceremony did she finally finish Project: Range.

"At last! The time has come for me to show them all the fruits of my work." Renee declared, smiling widely.

She went over to her computer and began to type in the final coding of her invention. The invention itself looked like a modified iWatch, so that it could blend in normally. Once she finished she went over to the little test area she set up, she got into the middle of a drawn square, and started to type in coordinates of her desired location.

"Alright, let's try something simple, how about the supermarket!" Renee said, typing the coordinates in. She slammed her hand down on the activation button, as to add in some drama to this moment. She was suddenly surrounded by a vortex of light, her outfit shined in full glory. The young girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride, nothing could ruin this moment.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)