More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Supermarket

Once Renee landed, she found herself in the middle of the supermarket, but something felt off. She patted her hands against her chest and torso, with nothing unusual so far. However, once she reached her legs, she discovered some things were missing. Gasping softly at just seeing her tights gone, she blushed lightly and looked around. Luckily there were no people about, she sighed in relief, running a hand across her forehead. But suddenly she felt a chill breeze from behind, and then a gasp. She looked behind her to see an array of fans starting to blow, and Clint, the cute college cashier she fancied. As the frigid wind kept blowing, Renee knew instantly all that was there was only herself, as her undergarments had vanished too.

She slowly looked down terrified, and saw her skirt flying up, showing off her quite bare plump rump and crotch to the astonished employee. She was frozen with embarrassment, trying to talk but finding only incoherent grunts. Eventually the redhead snapped out of her trance once she heard the clicks of his phone, and quickly covered her bare bottom with her hands, unknowingly pressing her cheeks upwards. She took off running, but found herself sliding across the floor as she saw a yellow caution sign flash before her eyes. She tried to control herself, but to no avail, up ahead was a campfire display, and it was lit!

"W-WHAT?!" Renee yelled, as she began to quickly type down coordinates on her device, she didn't care where it took her, she just wanted to get out of there!

A flash of light and suddenly Renee had vanished yet again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)