More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What's next?

Fred and Daphne Check Out the Master Bedroom

Fred sprinted through the gothic hallways of the mansion's second floor, pulling Daphne behind him. He had no interest in any of the decor, but Daphne wanted to learn of her ancestors and took note of the many painted portraits in the hall as she ran past them, planning to investigate further when she was done with Fred. They quickly reached the master bedroom at the end of the hall and inside was a large bed with silk sheets, a vintage vanity, and purple floral wallpaper that adorned the walls.

Fred closed the door behind them as Daphne walked over to the vanity and grabbed a small black and white photograph of a couple. The photo showed an older mustachioed man with short dark hair standing next to a younger woman with long lighter hair. They were wearing Victorian garb and were standing in some sort of temple or church in front of a strange statue of some sort of octopus-like creature. "Well, this is certainly strange." Daphne said as she tried to show the photo to Fred.

Fred grabbed the photo and, without even giving it a glance, he placed it down on the vanity. "C'mon, Daphne. Let's have a little fun." He whispered in the redhead's ear as he reached around a squeezed her ass, causing Daphne to giggle and playfully push him away.

"Stop it, Fred. We just got here, we can't fool around yet." Daphne giggled again.

"Oh, come on, Daphne. The gang are exploring this huge mansion. We've got plenty of time for a quick shag." Fred tried to convince the redhead.

Daphne gave an exasperated sigh, "Alright, but just some mouth stuff."

"Deal!" Fred shouted excitedly. They moved closer to the bed and Daphne got on her knees as Fred unbuttoned his pants. As Fred whipped out his cock, Daphne smiled and wrapped her fingers around Fred's veiny shaft and began softly stroking it. Fred titled his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying Daphne's gentle touch. As she continued stroking Fred's shaft, she leaned forward and licked the tip, causing a shiver of delight up Fred's spine. Daphne teased the cock with her tongue until it was standing at full attention. She then wrapped her lips around the head as her tongue swirled around it. The sensation drove Fred wild and he reached forward, gripping Daphne's red hair in his hand as she took the cock deeper into her mouth.

Daphne bobbed her head back and forth, making Fred's cock slick with saliva. She began fondling his balls in her hand as she sucked faster and harder. Fred loved the attention and found himself gripping Daphne's hair tightly as she continued to please him with her mouth. The grip on her hair hurt a little, but Daphne didn't mind a bit of roughness as long as she got pleasure later.

Without warning, Fred shot his load into the unsuspecting redhead's mouth. The warm fluid hit the back of her throat, causing her to momentarily gag, but she proceeded to swallow all of the sticky seed and when Fred was drained of every drop he collapsed backwards onto the bed. "That was incredible, Daphne." He said drowsily.

Daphne wiped a dribble of cum from her lips with her licked it clean, "Alright, Fred. Time to return the favor,....Fred?" She looked over to the bed a saw Fred fast asleep. Daphne sighed with disappointment, "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He did spend all day driving so I suppose I'll let him rest, but he'll owe me later." She decided to take this opportunity to learn more about her ancestors and left the room to search for some information.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)