More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NemoHoes NemoHoes

Who is the half-breed?

Franklin Williamson

Frank had always been unlucky. Sitting in his car that was parked in the hospital parking lot, he looked at his watch, it was 2am; his father had just been pronounced dead. It had been expected, considering his dad had been fighting lung cancer for 4 years, but now that he was actually gone it hit him like a ton of bricks. He was 22 years old and had no family, no friends and was stuck in a job he hated. Frank sat sobbing in the driver seat for 20 minutes before wiping the tears from his face and pulling away.

He could barely remember the drive home as he stumbled through the front door of his house. Bleary eyed, he got straight into bed and came to grips with sleeping in an empty house.

Franks mother had died during childbirth, and he had grown up with his father in this small 3-bedroom house. After high school Frank had dreams of going to University and moving abroad, but after his father had fallen ill, he took a job in sales and stayed to take care of his dad. Now that he had passed, he would perhaps move out and carry on with his life.

The next two weeks...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)