More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who are you and what is different in this world?

Frank Woods: naked world

Your name is Frank Woods and you are a 18 year old high school student. You were recently running to buy a new swimsuit. You have an invitation to the pool party that Ashley Hobart is throwing for her birthday but you only have small speedos that fit you.

You were running to the nearby mall to buy a pair of swim trunks, Ashley and her Sexy friends are sure to make you hard as rock with their sexy bikinis, you can't risk it in tight swimwear.

Well that was the plan until now, you are standing in the street totally naked. To only think on you is a small pouch hanging from around your neck on a string. A quick look inside and you find your key, id and some cash.

Your dick looks bigger than you remembered and you have no tan marks.

As you try to find some cover to hide yourself you are passed over by a girl pedaling naked on a bicycle.

A huge billboard is promoting the campaign for mayor's Rebecca Hunter re-election and she is posing for a full body picture of her 40 year old naked body.

You remember the events of today and even the entity in the suit but the more you think about it, the more you realize.

There is no such thing as clothes, nobody ever wears any.

Your two sets of memories are overlapping. One clothed, one naked.

You are just in time to go to Ashley's birthday party, the one the most sexiest girls at school will attend, but you will have to go naked.

Or maybe you can find something better to do and see if something else is different.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)