More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Four Friends, A Foursome = One Wild Night

May 28th, nearly four weeks had passed. Demetrius was in the gym locker room with his friend Terrell, “I guess, it’s over.” He sighed. He had spent several nights praying that Bree would call, but nothing.

“Maybe it’s not over, man.”

“Nah, it’s over. I fucked up; that’s on me.”

“No man, you didn’t do anything wrong. She was just tripping. And she out there like some ho—”

“Hey man.”

“I’m just saying.”

“Don’t call her that.”

Terrell nodded. Even though he talked big, he couldn’t fight a lick. Demetrius was decent with his hands and way bigger than Terrell. “All I’m saying is she didn’t have to go out like she did, a white dude, seriously.”

As much as Demetrius didn’t like it. There was really nothing else he could do. She was content with her life. “I’ma head out and get something to eat, you down?”

“Nah, I got a lil shawty waiting on me,” he said talking like a 1960s pimp.

Demetrius shook his head “Alright, keep messing around you gone end up alone like me.”

“I wish my wife would. She ain’t going nowhere.”

“Alright, man,” he replied as dapped him with a hug and left.

Terrell finished getting dressed and headed to his private oasis. A property he owned that his wife knew nothing about. It was a three-bedroom house off the beaten path.

He was greeted by a woman named Nadia. She had a similar look to Bree but was a few years younger. She was dressed in a sheer bodysuit She gave him a wet kiss and said, “Hello King.”

“You ready?” he asked.

“Your Bree is ready.”

He had convinced her to be his sexual puppet. She helped him undress down to nothing, stroking his six-inch cock. He held a serious face, “You know what I want.”

“Yes King,” she said as she went to her knees. His cock bobbed beneath his small potbelly. He looked down and watched as she spat a huge glob on his tip and massaged up and down the shaft.

“Damn Bree I like that shit.”

She took all of his cock into her mouth until she gagged. He held her head until she almost choked. She giggled as her eyes watered and drool leaked from her mouth. She opened her mouth and he inserted again and humped wildly. His ass cheeks were clenched and his eyes were closed as she serviced him.

“Stand up and bend that ass over,” he demanded.

“Yes King,” she said as she tooted her cute round ass in the air. He slapped it hard and left a handprint. She yelped and then smiled, “I like that.”

“Grab those ankles.”

She grabbed her ankles and he plunged his cock and rammed away. His balls slapped against her ass and she nearly fell over from how hard he pounded her pussy.

She whined, “Oh my god, please King.”

“What?” he asked through his teeth and slapped her ass hard. “Don’t tell me how to fuck you, Bree. I fuck you better than that white boy, right? He don’t fuck you like this.”

“Yes, King, yes, you fuck me better than that white boy.”

He continued to pound away until he pulled out and released on the top of her ass, “Ahhhhhhhh, shit.” He held his cock, “Ummmm, that shit was good babe. Go fix me something to eat.”

She stood erect and nodded, “Yes King.”

He went to the sofa and had a seat and smiled, “He couldn’t have Bree, but he found a broken woman that had daddy issues to play his sick game. She needed a place to stay and he provided that to her for a price.

His cellphone rang. It was his wife. He answered, “Yeah, what’s up?”

“When will you be home babe?”

“I told you I was working late tonight. I’ll probably see you around 11:00, don’t wait up.” He ended the call.

******

Friday night, Kate found herself in her office at the computer while she spoke via video call with her friend Judith, “I swear, I love watching them together,” she said as she looked at a video of Allen and Bree engaged in a heavy session of fucking.

Bree bounced on his cock enthusiastically and he gripped her nice breasts. The sounds of her soft sweet moans poured through the speaker. Judith spoke, “I love the sound of her moans, it’s turning me on.”

“Really,” Kate asked as she touched herself below, “When we don’t fuck for days and I sit here watching these videos it makes me want him like crazy.”

“Where is he now?”

“Out with Bree. They went to the club. I figure tomorrow we can fuck for a short time. It’s usually all I can handle,” she chuckled and moaned, “We fucked the other night. I was the appetizer. I sent him next door for the main course and dessert.”

Judith moaned, “I guess we’re both stroking our cunts. She has amazing tits; I’d love to suck them.”

Kate blushed, “I’ve thought about it. Allen wants us to have us both on his birthday. She agreed.”

“Wow, is he ready for that?”

Kate chuckled, “He thinks he is.”

********

At an upscale Mexican Restaurant, festive tropical music played in the background. The table had quite a few empty beer bottles and huge empty margarita glasses. Bree and Allen were snuggled close on one side of the booth, while Nicole was with Steve on the other side. Nicole kissed Steve’s face, “My baby has a fatty,” she said loudly.

Bree and Allen chuckled. They had done a lot better holding their than Nicole. Bree placed her finger over her lips, “Shush, people are looking.”

Steve blushed, “I don’t know how I got this lucky. A year ago, I had to beg for sex and only got blow jobs twice a year,” he kissed Nicole, “Now I get just because blow jobs.”

They laughed. Bree looked at Allen and kissed his cheek, “Let’s go dancing downtown.”

He summoned the server and paid the tab leaving a hefty tip and they all left.

They ended up at this Latin spot. Everyone danced to salsa and merengue. They were at the bar admiring the dancers while taking down shots. Before long, they were all a little glazy-eyed.

Reggaeton music played and the four were on the dance floor bumping and gyrating on each other. “Yeah, sis, that’s it, back it up on him,” Nicole shouted. Bree had her ass pressed on Allen’s cock as the song played. His hand caressed her thigh and he smiled the whole time.

A guy was staring at them as they enjoyed themselves. He was tall and had a thick build, short curly hair tapered on the sides. When Bree excused herself to the restroom, Nicole tagged along.

Just before she reached the restroom, the man grabbed Bree’s arm causing her to turn to him, “What the fuck?”

“Relax, it’s me, Zack. Aren’t you D’s girl?”

Nicole wagged her finger, “First of all, why did you grab my girl like that?”

He sucked his teeth, “I didn’t grab her. I was just trying to get her attention.”

Bree sighed, “You pulled my arm. And I’m not D’s girl.”

He nodded and looked over to where Allen stood, “So it’s true, he said you went to the other side.”

She made a face, “The other side?”

“You know what I’m talking about, sis.”

She chuckled and looked at Nicole, “I’m going to go use the restroom, then I’m going to go back out there and dance with that fine ass man a little longer before he takes me home and fucks me until I pass out. I hope you enjoy your night.”

“Period.” Added Nicole before they walked off leaving him with his jaw on the floor.

When they came out of the restroom, they found their men and went back out to the dance floor. Bree had her arms around Allen’s neck. She looked into his eyes. He recognized that look and he loved it. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his. They forgot about the people and kissed passionately as people danced around them.

Nicole said, “I think we should get a room, none of us can drive, we’re too fucked up.”

“Good idea,” said Steve as he walked over to Allen and tapped his shoulder breaking up the kissing session, “I used my app to book us a room across the street, let’s head over.”

He nodded. They shuffled to the exit through the crowd and made it outside, “Oh god, wait, my feet.” Bree took off her shoes and walked barefoot.

“I can carry you,” slurred Allen.

“You will drop her ass and I will laugh,” said Nicole.

Bree laughed, “I can walk. I’m from Louisiana, I’ve walked barefoot down dirt roads in the country.” She walked in a zig-zag pattern. They laughed as they walked a block and crossed the street,

Steve checked in and got the room key. They laughed and stumbled to the elevator. Once they got on, Nicole was all over Steve. She rubbed his cock, “I can’t wait until we get to the room, Ummm,” she said as she bit his neck.

Bree laughed, “Calm down Nikki,” she smiled. Allen held her by the hips. His cock was stiff in his pants as she leaned into him. “Feels like you can’t wait until we get to the room too.”

Allen chuckled.

They got off the elevator and found the room, “There are two queen beds, we’ll take the one closest to the window,” said Steve as he began to peel off his clothes.

Bree headed into the bathroom and got undressed. Allen watched her get into the shower as he pulled out his cock and took a piss.

Nicole stumbled into the bathroom, she looked at Allen’s cock, “Damn Allen, shit, you got a fucking elephant trunk.”

He blushed as he put his cock away. Nicole went into the shower, “Look at my sexy friend, damn boo, yo titties look good,” she squeezed them, “Allen you be having fun sucking on these tig-o-bitties!”

Allen peeped in the shower, “I do.”

“Nicole stop touching my boobs girl, you’re too drunk.”

“I’m not too drunk,” she slurred.

“Says the woman slurring and showering my face with her spittle.”

“Spittle, girl, bye.”

Bree turned off the water and they got out. Nicole slapped her wet ass. Allen was amused and slightly aroused by them cussing and trying to steady themselves as they got dry.

Nicole left the bathroom naked, “I’m coming, babe.”

Allen pulled Bree into him and began kissing her. She undid his pants and they fell to the floor. His cock pushed against his boxers. She reached through the hole and pulled it out stroking it slowly.

His mouth found her right nipple. He suckled and squeezed. His finger strummed her clit. He stopped sucking to look into her eyes. They held each other in a serious gaze as they fondled one another’s genitals.

He pushed his finger inside and bit his lip, “Tell me what you want.”

She smiled, “Kiss it.”

He went down, her right leg lifted until her foot was on top of the counter and she was wide open, his fingers slipping in and out. She looked down and rubbed the top of his head as he feasted.

The door was open, so they could hear Steve and Nicole from the room carrying on wildly, “Fuck, shit! Yes, Steve fuck my pussy hard baby!”

Bree held her tits and bit her lip, “Mmmmm, so good babe.”

He stood wiping his mouth and placed his finger in her mouth to taste her nectar. Their tongues touched, “Fuck me, baby.”

He smiled and granted her wish. He pushed his cock in and held his position and listened to her moan. His hips moved. She looked down and enjoyed the view while playing with her clit. “Yes babe, just like that,” she moaned as he stroked slowly almost pulling completely out before thrusting deep inside, “Oh god yes, fuck. Oh shit,” she cried out as her leg trembled.

“Already,” he grinned.

“Umm hmmm.”

He pulled her off the counter and fucked her standing for several moments. “Let’s go to the bed,” he said. They walked out and saw Nicole riding Steve’s cock in reverse. They were so drunk they didn’t even care.

Bree lay in the bed under the covers, Allen rested on top of her and pushed his cock inside. Bree moaned and sweet moan that got louder with each rhythmic thrust.

This aroused Nicole’s curiosity. She left Steve in the bed, “Babe where are you going?” he asked.

She stood at the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers, “I wanna see Allen fuck Bree with that huge cock. Look at that shit, he got your pussy wide open.”

“Nikki, go back to your bed, Steve, come get her,” said Bree.

Allen continued to stroke Bree’s pussy nice and slow. He didn’t care about anyone watching. He just knew he was deep in it and it felt too good to stop.

Steve walked over, Nicole wouldn’t stop watching, so he bent her over and fucked her from behind while she enjoyed the show. She moaned and groaned as Steve stroked her pussy. He slapped her high-yellow ass several times until it turned red.

For a moment, she got real quiet, Bree chuckled, “Did she pass out?’

“Noooo, I’m just enjoying my man’s dick. Feels so good.”

“Turn around,” Allen said to Bree as he pulled out and waited for her ass to toot up in the air. He played with her tight hole until it gave way. He placed his cock at the entrance a pushed deep inside.

“Ahhhh, fuck, baby.” The first poke was always the hardest. After he stroked a few times, she was humming, “Ummm, so good.”

He lifted her and they were on their knees as she sat back on his cock.

Nicole smiled. She liked that, “I want you to fuck me like that Steve,” she said as she climbed into the bed next to Allen and Bree. Steve got behind her and worked his cock into her ass, she cried out, “Oh god, my god, my god.”

The room was filled with loud groans from all four as they fucked the night away. Allen held tight to Bree’s tits. He kissed her neck. Slowly he lowered her and rolled until she was on top.

Bree watched her friend. She smiled, “Steve tearing that ass up!”

“Yeah, he is, fuck.”

“I’m coming,” said Steve, “Arggghhhhhhh,” he pumped her ass full of his life source.

When daylight arrived, four naked bodies were strewn across one bed. Allen’s cellphone went off, he woke up, “Shit.”

He looked around at the carnage, what the fuck happened last night, he thought. He nudged Bree, “Wake up babe, we have to check out soon.”

She rose slowly holding her head, “Fuck,” she looked at Steve and Nicole’s naked bodies, “Oh my god did we?”

Allen shook his head, “I don’t really know what happened.”

“I can’t remember anything but coming into the room.” She went to the bathroom while Allen woke up Steve and Nicole, “Hey we have to leave.”

Steve looked around, “Holy shit.”

Nicole grunted and whined, “My fucking head, I’m never drinking like that again.”

“Did we?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why are we all in the same bed?” asked Nicole.

Allen shrugged, “I don’t know, but we will not be drinking like that again. I’m going to take a quick shower.”

Steve got out of bed and looked for his clothes, “Let’s go, babe.”

Nicole walked over to him and whispered, “I think you may have eaten my best friend’s pussy last night.”

His eyes widened, “Oh my god, I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry.”

She kissed him, “It’s okay. I think I sucked Allen’s cock.” She smirked. They laughed, “We were so fucking drunk. I keep getting little flashes of what happened.”

“Did you enjoy sucking my friend’s cock?”

“About as much as you enjoyed eating my friend’s pussy.”

“We’re freaky.”

“And I love it.” She kissed his mouth, “I’m gonna go take a shower,” she said when she saw Bree and Allen leave the bathroom. She slapped Bree’s ass, “My sexy friend.”

Bree shook her head, “Y’all hurry up, we have 15 minutes before check out.”

Allen drove them back to town. Bree and Nicole went inside her place. Allen talked to Steve outside for a few minutes before he left.

As Steve drove, he listened to music. As he approached the highway, his mind flashed back to the night.

Bree was lying on top of Allen as he stroked her ass nicely. He had already nutted inside of Nicole and took pleasure in watching Bree’s pussy with Nicole.

Allen saw how he looked, “You look like you wanna taste,” he joked.

Nicole chuckled, “Damn babe, you wanna lick that pussy, go ahead.”

Bree giggled, “He’s not going to do it, he’s scared.”

“Show her you ain’t scared babe, lick that pussy,” Nicole encouraged.

Allen held Bree’s legs open. Steve eased over and began rubbing her clit. They cheered him on, “My man ain’t never scared,” Nicole said as she played with Bree’s tits.

“Nikki, why are you playing with my titties?”

“Because they are so big and delicious,” she licked her nipple.

“Oh my god, we are so fucking wasted.”

“Steve had pushed his two fingers in Bree’s pussy while licking her clit. She reached down and ran her hands through his hair and held his head as she thrust upward, “Fuck, yes,”

“You feel good babe?” asked Allen and he continued to stroke her ass.

“Um hmmm, so good.”

“Look at my friend being a lil slut, got all three of us sucking and fucking you,” said Nicole as she continued to suck Bree’s nipple and squeeze her left breast. “Damn Allen, how long before you buss, you wearing Bree’s ass out.”

“I don’t know,” he replied still humping away.

“Let me taste that big ass cock of yours.”

He smiled. Bree rolled off of him and lay on her side and watched as Nicole took his thick cock in her hand and then her mouth, “Ummmm, guk, guk,” she spit on it and rubbed it in nicely.

Bree kissed Allen’s mouth. Steve watched and his cock slowly filled. He lay behind Bree and kissed her shoulder, He lifted her right cheek and pushed his cock in her cunt and moaned, “Umm, shit.”

She looked behind and chuckled, “Okay Steve.”

“I’m hot again. This shit is crazy. But I love it.”

Allen smiled, “My god,” he looked down and saw Nicole going wild on his cock.

Bree giggled, “Steve is fucking me.”

Allen nodded, “I know babe.”

Steve rubbed her clit, with his right hand, “God damn it,” he said as he stroked away. He reached up and turned her head and kissed her mouth, “You’re so fucking sexy.”

“Thank you, Steve.”

“Fuck, um, so good.”

“Oh shit,” she said as her pussy contracted on his cock.

“That’s it cum all over my cock Bree.”

He continued to stroke with fever while watching as Nicole took a seat on Allen’s cock. An innocent night of fun had turned into a drunken orgy.

Steve shook his head as he drove to his apartment. He wondered if he should tell Allen what he remembered.

“No, I can’t,” he said out loud to himself. He would never utter a word of it. He smiled. It was a crazy night, but he definitely wouldn’t mind doing it again.

Allen was out by the pool lying on a lounge chair when Kate walked up with a book and sat in the chair next to him. She leaned back and giggled, “That must have been some night you all had.”

Allen cleared his throat, “We drank way too much, had to get a hotel.”

“That was smart.”

He nodded. “I don’t plan on ever getting that drunk again.”

“It’s fine. We only get one life to live, we should enjoy it with people we like.”

He smiled. He had remembered bits and pieces of the night. Flashes. Parts he didn’t know if they were real or just fantasies. He loved Kate. He also loved the arrangement she had made for him to be with Bree. He didn’t have any feelings for Nicole other than friendship.

He did appreciate the mouth work she gave. It was a nice treat. Allen wasn’t the kind of guy to fuck just anyone. Even before his marriage, he was selective. He reached over for Kate’s hand, “I love you.”

She smiled, “I know.” She looked at her book, “Allen.”

“Yes, babe.”

“I was wondering if you and Bree wouldn’t mind putting on a little show for me later tonight.”

His eyes widened, “What do you mean?”

She placed the book at her side, “I mean, fuck her and let me watch. I swear it turns me on. I think that would help me get my drive back up.”

“Uh, okay, I’ll ask her.” He smiled inside. How did I get this fucking lucky, he thought?

Kate smiled inside, how did I get this lucky?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)