More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Katsudon Katsudon

Time for some adventures!

Forward to adventure

Today is just another ordinary day as an adventurer. I am on the mission to slay a couple goblins who have been troubling the local village for a long time. The pay is only 20 pieces of silver but I have nothing better to work on, also I always enjoy having some fun with goblins in my free time.

I just got out of the bed of the local inn, standing before the dressing mirror I start to inspect my body. I stand about 5 foot 10, with relatively pale skin, shoulder-length black hair and a toned figure from all my adventures. My breasts are average in size, I can easily cup my boobs with my palm, just the right size for me. They are decorated with two pink nipples that are standing proudly erect from the cold morning air in the room. I give them a squeeze and feel the tingling spark shooting through them, nice and sensitive as they always are. Between my legs, I can see my well-trained pussy. Between the years of adventure this poor little fellow saw numerous actions, it had taken countless cock from humans to monsters alike. I always try to maintain it as well as I can (believe it or not elven ointment works wonders) to keep it relatively tight or else I'd be having a completely slack pussy. Compare to my pussy my asshole has seen much less action, I am really addicted to the feeling of hot and virile sperm shooting into my fertile womb with the potential risk of getting knocked up with a bastard child. Not that I actually want to be pregnant, but the risk is just too addicting for me.

All these lewd thoughts are really turning me on. My nipple is hard as a rock and my pussy starts drooling its clear nectar. Shaking the idea of having a masturbation session right now out of my head I decide I will save it for later. Well, it's time for the mission, I put on my gear which includes a set of lightweight leather armour, a short steel sword, my trusty spellbook and a pack that holds some rations and other things. Oh by the way I decided to skip wearing any underwear so I won't have the trouble of taking it off later.

Finishing my breakfast in the inn I started to venture toward my goal. The goblins were last spotted near a valley 13 miles south. I asked the local fisherman for directions and set out on my journey. The first 10 miles were quite boring involving walking and simply more walking. Just as I am wondering if I went the wrong way I spotted a column of smoke, judging from the view it's probably just a couple hundred meters away. Must be where their lair is. I approached with caution, hiding in a nearby bush I quietly observed the goblins' movement and the surroundings. There appeared to be 3 goblins living in the lair. One of them is clearly larger than the other two so it should be the leader of this little group. According to the reports from the village, these goblins must be very aggressive as a few people have been killed by the group. I can see some scattered remains potentially belonging to humans or animals in front of the little cave that must be their lair.

I carefully weighed my options, three goblins are a little threat to me in frontal combat but these ones seem to be quite aggressive. If I fake a defeat I might risk getting injured or killed by these aggressive goblins. I figure the best way is to reduce their numbers and defeat them first, the fun can go from there.

I pulled out my spellbook and cast a quiet spell to remove the sound of my footsteps and moved toward one of the goblins skinning animals. It is out of the sight of the other two so it is an easy target. I slit its throat easily with my dagger without making any sound and hide the body in a nearby bush. The other two is still oblivious to what had happened, they are still sitting on the wood stumps they presumably used by them as chairs. It will be harder for me to do a sneak attack on them because of their positioning so I decided to do a frontal charge. I cast “blessing from the wind wyvern” from my spellbook to make sure I can be as fast as possible to shock the goblins. I charged in like a gust of wind and before the two goblins can react the smaller one is decapitated. The larger one is still in awe as my dagger settles only inches from its throat.

Just as I am thinking about how to get the goblin to comply I hear it yell, "Mercy! Pegs yield!" I stared at the goblin in disbelief, "You can speak?!" "Yes! Pegs talk. No hurt Pegs!" the goblin squealed. Goblins are generally believed to be too stupid to communicate among themselves let alone talk to a human. My interest peaked, "So, your name is Pegs? Why are you different from other goblins?" Pegs seem to forget about the dagger near his throat for a moment, he puts his arms akimbo and proudly states, "Of course Pegs is different! Pegs are chosen by the mystic stone!" "Oh? What stone? Can I see it?" "No! it belongs to Pegs!" I adjusted the dagger so that it is even closer to Pegs' throat and he seems to finally realize his situation. Panicking a bit he said, "Ok, ok! I will show you." He grabbed what seems to be a handmade necklace from his pocket and showed me. It seems to be crafted with some strings made from tree barks and a strange rock the size of an apple hangs in the middle. The rock is completely black with a few weird grooves carved on top of it. It resembles a pentagram with what seems like a pair of horns carved in the middle.

Claim the artifact and time for some fun

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)