More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you? And what are you?

Forrest Greenwood: Faun

You are Forrest Greenwood, a faun and the youngest prince of the Ancient Forests. The son of King Atticus Greenwood and his consort, Sage. You are their third son. Your oldest brother, Roan, is currently first in line for the throne with your other brother, Clay, training to be his advisor. Neither had been to have the injection and both had started families well before your parents had thought about how you might present.

Things work a bit differently for Fauns than others. While penis measurement was a factor in determining if one would receive the injection, there was a bigger factor at play for you. Those being your horn size and the size of your balls. Given that you were half goat, the longer and bigger your horns and balls were, the less likely you would have to receive the injection. And you... You know you are screwed.

Glancing at yourself in the mirror, you feel ashamed. Your father and your brothers all had magnificent horns, ones that curled and showed off their strength. Your horns a short and pointed, barely able to be seen through your thick, blonde curls. The same goes for their balls. As a race that only wears pants when in the presence of other races, their jewels have always been on display. They hang low and proud, the size of coconuts to go with their massive cocks. Yours... well, there was a reason your father and brothers had been looking for a suitor for you these last few months. They resemble more of a human's cock and balls instead of a faun's.

Your only saving grace is your magic. The talent you have for earth magic is rivaled by none, even your teachers have nothing left to show you that you haven't either perfected or improved upon. The rumors that your family would sell you to the first faun who asked were quickly put to rest when you kicked their asses. Whoever they decide to give you to will have to be someone close to the royal family, someone who wouldn't dare think of betraying them.

Shaking your head, you turn your focus back to the doctor who is currently examining your nether regions. You just need to get through this test. Your fate is already sealed, you simply just need to give them the evidence of it. Then you'll be given your womb and sent off to bring about the next generation. Not the future you dreamed of, but maybe, if you are lucky, your husband would let you continue your studies in magic.

Does the doctor give you the injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)