More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiri98 Kiri98

You...

Forget about it, just sleep it off...

Well... you're just feeling more tired. Rather then try and relieve your sexual urges, you just turn out the lights, jump back on your bed, and close your eyes. Slowly, but surely, the comfort of your bed and the silence in your room allows you to drift off to sleep...

The dream you have is quite relaxing. It's you, Mash, and everyone else relaxing and having a large picnic in a nice field. The warmth of the sun shining down on you as you lay on a cloth. You take a sip out of a cool, refreshing drink. The sweet juice going down your throat before Mash pokes you, smiling and holding up some strawberries. You don't need to say anything, you already know to open your mouth, as she puts them into your mouth one by one, the sweet, slightly tangy fruits being devoured by your lips one by one.

As you eat them, you feel heavy pressure on your hips. Weird. You can see Mash's hand on your crotch, but she's not pushing too hard, or being too sexual about it. Then you hear... moaning? Panting? Why was she panting?

That's when your eyes open up. It's still dark, but as you stir awake and look up, a finger pushes itself against your lips.

"Ssh... Master.."

Medb

Medb is bouncing on your crotch, your cock sliding in and out of her as she pants, huffing and stroking your meat with her pussy, until your cock, stimulated and already aroused from earlier, ends up cumming inside of her. As your cock shoots semen deep inside of her, she leans in to push her mouth against yours, and starts kissing you deeply.

Well, at least Mash or the Trio aren't around. Looks like you've started a lewd relationship with Medb, whether you planned to or not...

Ending: Medb End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)