More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What Is Your Order?

Forget About Complaining To The Landlord

I don't need extra stress in my life, and thats exactly whaf I'll get if Kiki starts trying to get the landlord on my case. I need to make her feel like she needs and wants my around. And the best way to do this is the use the one thing she cares about most her daughter.

I speak in my hypnotic tone, "Deep down you dont actually hate me. You respect me. You see me as responsible and trustworthy. Everything Teana isn't despite how close to age we are. Maybe if you encourage us to be around each other more my good attributes will rub off on her."

It took a few moments til her glazed over look was replaced with one of inquisitive thought, "Hey John im glad i ran into you. I was wondering if i could ask you for a favor. As im sure you noticed Teana is in her rebellious phase. She's acting out and constantly getting into trouble. I think she could use a strong male role model. Like you."

I give her a fake sheepish smile, "I wouldn't mind helping at all but shouldn't her father be in that role?"

She gives a sarcastic laugh, "As if. That wimp backs down the moment she raises her voice. No youd be the much better choice. So please, would you help me out?

I give her a reassuring hug and agreed. She was so happy and grateful she didn't even notice how low my hand traveled down her back. Before long we said our goodbyes.

Please log in to view the image

After leaving i got a messege from autumn demanding i come into the office and fill out some useless paperwork. Its annoying but it may lead to an opportunity to use another serum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)