More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amber_Dawn Amber_Dawn

Where is he?

Forest

Large trees, chirping bugs, and the relative silence, he must've landed near the forest. Having such low visibility in a location he has little knowledge of, the safest bet for him would be to simply wait until morning, however, the feeling of being constantly watched wouldn't leave him. For unbeknownst to him, the king of this forest was out on a hunt.

"Flying wyverns that have evolved to live in thickly wooded areas. These sly beasts stalk their prey from the shadows with ferocious speed and dogged tecacity. Their massive tails are as dexterous as they are deadly, and powerful enough to slay smaller monsters with one strike.

Threat Level : ★★★★★"

'A Nargacuga, huh? Man, what did I ever do to deserve this?' Complained the hunter as he finished setting up camp, a light rustling in some bushes catching his attention. 'Probably just a kelbi or a .....' He never got to finish the thought, for just as quickly as he started, a pair of red, glowing eyes jumped at him, accompanied by sharp fangs, razor claws, bladed wings, and about a ton of monster.

Without a second thought, he reached for his weapon, just in time to block the wyvern's strike, the battle had begun.(Gonna skip all the boring combat babble, any MH player that has fought this thing can tell you how much fun the battle is...)

Several hours had passed since the confrontation had commenced, neither side was willing to accept defeat, however, the hunter had managed to deal more damage and with a few more well placed strikes, the monster was dead.

A short breather later, he set out to return to the guild, with his kill in tow.

W.I.P

Is this the end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)