More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Which suite do you wish to try first?

Forest/Jungle

You ponder the choice for a moment. After that, you decide that if you're going to do this, you might as well just go for that major change. Adventure's your thing after all.

"Let's go with the Forest/Jungle suite," you say.

"So you like a little danger in your life," says the clerk as he leads you to the door, "I respect you for it. Let's see what we can find for you."

The area the clerk leads you into is a huge and heavily wooded area so full of greenery that, if you couldn't see the high ceiling, you'd swear you're outside. At first you don't see anyone else but then from time to time you begin to see the animal girls peeking out and looking at you with curiosity.

"It'll be just a moment," says the clerk, "they're just getting used to your scent."

Just as he says this there's a sudden flash of orange and a lioness girl pounces on you, sending the both of you tumbling. You end up on your back with the lioness' face very close to yours as she sniffs your face and neck. She is purring, but she's not letting you up at this moment and her lithe, strong, and well-endowed body rubs against you. You hear her purr and figure that means she likes you.

"That's Nala," the clerk calmly explains, "I should have warned you, some of them do like to pounce, but they won't harm you."

"Uh...hi, Nala," you try.

She actually smiles and then licks your face with her long rough tongue before sliding off of you and slipping back into the foliage. Just as you rise, you feel another at your back. Whatever sort of animal girl this is, she's certainly big. You turn around slowly and find yourself looking at eye-level at the biggest, fattest, and heaviest-looking tits you've ever seen. You look up further into a pair of large brown eyes and realize you're standing before a bear-woman who looks down with undeniable adoration. She wraps her huge strong arms around you gently, drawing you into a snuggling embrace, holding your head against her massive soft tits. It feels wonderful.

"That's Freyah," says the clerk, "she's a little mothering but capable of great passion as well. Would make a great bodyguard as well. Likes to have someone to protect."

Unsure of what else to do, you return the embrace as best you can and then extract yourself reluctantly from Freyah to meet a few of the others. A tall willowy deer girl shyly approaches and with some encouragement from you, also embraces you, trembling with excitement, kissing you sweetly on the cheek. She turns out to be named Bridget. Any of these three would be great and there are others to choose from, too. Which would you like to go with?

Which one do you chose? Are there others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)