More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Where to go?

Forest Ave Apartments

The Forest Avenue Apartments were located in a nicer part of the nearby university district. Jim pulled up to the brick townhouse apartments and parked his truck. Each apartment was 2 stories and had four units connected in a row.

Jim checked his list and went back into the truck to find the parcel. It was a large box which required a cart to be delivered. He doubled checked the list and saw it needed a signature upon delivery from Brie, the recipient.

Jim walked up to the door with the cart and rang the door bell. After about thirty seconds he rang the bell again. It was a pain to try to redeliver later, so after another thirty or so seconds he gave a firm knock on the door.

"Just a second," Jim heard a faint voice say from inside. Jim heard muffled footsteps coming down stairs of the apartment. "I'm coming," the voice stated from closer now. "Who is it?" The voice asked.

"Package for Brie," Jim answered.

Jim heard the deadbolt lock turn and the door opened to reveal a 20 something redhead about 5'5", with pale skin and vivid green eyes, a great smile, and very wet hair. He only noticed these briefly as his eyes moved towards the white cotton towel wrapped around her torso. The towel was tucked in on itself at her large D breasts, showing some cleavage, and hugged her moderate sized hips. He quickly looked back up to her face. The girl was looking at the package outside and did not seem to notice his roving eyes.

"Thanks for waiting! I've been expecting this for a couple of days," she stated with excitement.

"This says signature on delivery for Brie," Jim explained and passed her the clipboard.

"That's me," Brie replied.

Jim looked at the clipboard which was at the same level as her ample breasts. A breeze must have hit her still wet body as Jim noticed hard nipples begin to outline on the towel. The towel slipped slightly as she signed, revealing deeper in into her fantastic cleavage. The very light pink skin of the top of an oval began to peek out from the top of the slipping towel on her left breast. The Areola's skin pigment was light, but a contrast to Brie's fair skin.

Brie handed him the clipboard, readjusted her towel, and gave Jim chipper, "here ya go!"

"Where did you want this? It's pretty heavy," Jim explained.

"Oh, ah, right over here, let me move this," Brie said.

Brie bent over facing Jim to pick up and move a pair of shoes and a jacket from the floor. Brie's towel slipped as her tits hung downward from bending over. This time revealing considerable cleavage and the top of both of her light pink areolas. Jim's cock hardened as she straightened up without adjusting her towel. Likely she didn't notice in the excitement of the packages contents.

"It's pretty heavy, are you sure you want it here? I can put it wherever you want it," Jim explained.

Where does she want it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)