More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trn333 trn333

Do you have to have the Daniels Injection?

For sure

You were unlucky, or lucky by some standards, enough to be one of the few males with a micropenis, measuring 3 inches hard. You have a cute, petite little cocklet and two tight, compact little testicles pulled up close to your taint. You were born to be a bottom. Hairless and petite everywhere, except your large, jiggly ass, you are the epitome of a trappy butt slut. You are 5'3" with a slim, lithe body and girly hips. You have soft, fair skin and some plump cock sucking lips. You have platinum hair and soft, expressive grey eyes. You also look like a 12 year old and are constantly carded.

Your father is greedy, and has had a contract planned to sell you to a breeding company, ensuring you stay constantly pregnant by random clients who pay a fortune to fuck their progeny into you. You will also be sold for sexual purposes as well, to ensure maximum profit.

As soon as the Doctor reads your file, he brings the Daniel shot with him, not hesitating to inject you. You feel some mild cramping, and a slight spike in libido. You wait for the representative from the breeding company to pick you up.

Do you accept your new lot in life

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)