More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by trn333 trn333

Do you accept your new lot in life

Yes

The representative comes to collect you. He looks really shady, leering at you like a piece of meat. He walks you to a nondescript sedan, whisking you away to your new home. Eventually, you arrive at a plain, non marked building surrounded by high security walls with guards.

Eventually, you are processed in, stripped of all clothing, and placed in a breeding bench next to numerous other subs. They inject you with a libido enhancing pheremone to make you more receptive, produce natural lubricant, and can stretch better to accommodate larger insertions with quicker recovery after birth.

They have sold your virginity to the highest bidder, an overweight middle aged man with an average cock. He doesnt waste time prepping you, just puts his prick against your virginal opening and proceeds to shove his cock in. It stings a bit, but with your slick leaking boy pussy its not awful. He comes rather quickly, disappointing you that you didnt even get the chance to get into it.

Your next client is a good looking business man with a large, girthy cock that he fucks you roughly with for a very long time. You are practically in heat and come constantly, never going soft.

Your schedule follows along those lines uninterrupted, seeing as many clients a day that wanted you and being plugged up and stretched when not in use. Finally, the day comes when you are to be bred. They shoot you up with so many fertility treatments and libido enhancers, your begging to be bred, bucking your hips, looking for a cock to sheath in your drooling, gaping cunt. They bring in a bull of a man, whose monstrous cock may jusg destroy your ass permanently. He wastes no time in hilting himself in you, grunting and breeding you ruthlessly. After the breeding, your not allowed clients until they can be sure his seed took. They keep you plugged with an inflatable dildo, pumping it up larger at increasing intervals. Eventually, you are proclaimed as pregnant and can start fucking clients again. Your ass is in constant use, clients very excited as your belly, hips, ass, and tits swell as your pregnancy progresses.

They have determined you're having triplets, the buyers are very excited about it. By the end of your pregnancy, your belly is bulging out to the sides and your belly button is pressed into the floor. Your tits hang down heavily, blue milk veins bulging. Your water breaks, and you are left to birth alone with no intervention, making animalistic, grunting sounds of pain as you labor.

Eventually, the first baby begins to crown, stretching your hole to its limit as the large head pushes through, followed by large shoulders and the rest of the body. The next one comes a but easier as your ass is gaping open and stretched, but its still very painful. The third one practically falls out of the ruined mess of your anus. As soon as you birth the placenta, they are rubbing a healing ointment into the mess between your legs and giving you more injections and medications. Your gaping ass is in less pain, but feeling very open. Within 24 hours, your milk has come in and they have attached pumps to your heavily engorged teats as you begin to take clients again.

They dont even have to pretend to be gentle as your ass is remaining stretched open and ready, constantly leaking slick. The red flesh of your insides is prominently on display, bringing in more clients who are into that sort of thing. You are given increased fertility and impregnated again, this time with twins. You are constantly milked and your teats grow bigger everyday.

More babies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)