More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Should you push your luck?

For science, of course.

When at last her boss leaves early for the day, you decide to pounce, hoping to follow-up the cream attack with your presence, maybe a touch here and there, and see how it affects her. "Xenia," you start, but your half-baked attempt at conversation dies when you see her.

Her cute little face is flushed, her mouth was open in perpetual sighs until she realizes you're staring at her, and you can see that her right hand retreats from... somewhere... beneath the desk. "Y-yes?" She looks at you with something akin to panic, leans on the hand that was... busy... and flinches away from it. You can't help it: you're hard again just from seeing her so , driven into this state by you.

"Everything alright, Xenia?" You struggle to stay calm yourself. Who needed touches and presence when THIS happened with a spunky drink? What did you even do to this chick?! Her tiny body shivers as you looked her over while she sits at her desk.

"Yeah, Derek, I'm... I just need more sleep..." She rubs her temples, looking upset. Does she know... that you know?

You smile. This poor girl has no idea what was going on with her... and frankly, now that you know how potent it is, there was something very immoral about what you've done so far.

There's only one thing you can do...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)