More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eastwood Eastwood

The Beggining

For possible writers

I'm glad you were interested in my story in the first place.

I started writing this fanfic because I am a big fan of ASOIAF and I am a femboy lover. Whenever I read or watch fictions I imagine a character that I myself created in my madness by fucking madly with other men in the context of the story. And of course, as ASOIAF is one of my favorite universes in literature, I couldn't help it.

Now, some instructions:

I really want you to feel free to do whatever you want in the story, as long as the protagonist is still Koby, and that he is a femboy.

I don't intend to write scenes of Koby eating another guy's ass or giving them his dick to suck, because he's a bottom. But if in your version of the story he wants to use his dick on other guys ... go ahead!

Suggestions for ideas:

  • The protagonist becomes a to the Others, but remains human.

  • The protagonist being captured by the wildlings

  • The protagonist being a deserter

  • The protagonist remains in the small village where he was born without ever being accused of a crime

  • Be mistaken for a and put on a ship for Essos, and there become a whore to survive.

I want to write some of these myself, but as it takes me a long time to write and I don't have a good rhythm for these things, you can take those ideas if you lack any. I'll be really happy if I can do that.

Thanks! Good luck.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)