More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Is there any way for him to escape ?

For now, he gets fucked.

Nathan can't believe what's happening. In a fugue state, sweating cold bullets, the super man thrusts into a truly evil woman. He's scared and ashamed from his violating encounter with Shinobi and her athletic accomplice, but instead of the help Valiant needs after that, Dahlia does her usual ' him to fuck her under threat of public defamation' routine.

Well, it's actually worse than usual… Nathan can't lie there and pretend it isn't happening like their other encounters, because this time he's doing the fucking. The odious, porcelain-skinned nymph is taking things much farther than she has before, and that scares him, even as he obediently thrusts into her hot snatch.

His blackmailer leans back, fully clothed except for the panties around her ankles; she moans and gropes her bitch, admiring that sexy, heroic body he was so to keep from the public eye— and adoring the contrast Valiant's shameful nudity has from her well-fitted suit.

She holds all the power here.

Squeezing at every hard-earned muscle and egrogenous zone she can get her greedy hands on while Valiant rails her under dire threat, Dahlia giggles. That pitiful expression turns me on so much! A gorgeous hero, reduced to a whore by little ol' me~

Amidst Nathan's deep, even strokes, he lets out a little whimper— a symbol of absolute submission that drives Ms.Morningstar crazy with lust. Hearing that pathetic sound come out of such a powerful man kicks the raven-haired reporter into a frenzy; Dahlia practically leaps off of his cock and grabs its latex prison before ripping the protection off of him, leaving Valiant absolutely naked before her.

Throbbing, diamond-hard, and emancipated from it's condom, Nathan's cock is laid bare like a symbol of his vulnerability; with the van trembling as it drives, and the other women on the reporter's crew remaining silent to her vile actions, the hero struggles to make a motion in his own defense.

Dahlia claws his nape and reddened ass into a -grip, pulling her blackmailed bitch's shaft back into her needy cunt while fear floods his eyes. As Nathan pushes against the mattress—terrified of unprotected —the wicked reporter tightens her grasp around him and demands, "Cum inside me! Cum inside me, Bitch!"

"You can't make me!" The frightened hunk bellows as he scrambles against the ground, "Anything but that!"

"I can make you do whatever I want you man-whore, you dumb slut, you… Boytoy. And if you don't give me everything I want, your little hero career is over." She digs her nails deeper into Nathan's naked back, and reminds him who's in charge by mounting him from above.

Wincing at the sting of his tormentor's sanguine talons and the roaring ache of his spanked ass; he feels like the van walls are closing in around him, and Nathan makes a quiet plea.

"Save me."

Will Valiant be rescued? Or is Dahlia getting her prize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)