More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Will Valiant be rescued? Or is Dahlia getting her prize?

Mercy, courtesy of Dahlia's co-conspirators.

Begging for this nightmare to end, Nathan fights at his bindings with all his de-powered strength. Dahlia had handcuffed him to the mattress when she got tired of holding her bitch down, leaving the terrified man to cry for help and writhe while she rapes him. His pleas are heard all too well by every woman in the increasingly cramped news van.

A tress of chocolate hair shifts underneath the baseball cap of the camerawoman once her conscience forces her calloused hands into action. As Dahlia rides her way to her second orgasm atop the frightened and pleading hunk's cock, a hefty-looking piece of audiovisual equipment drops straight onto the pale woman's head and she collapses like a rag doll right atop her victim.

Nathan's struggle to defend against his with both wrists bound proves fruitful now that she's gone limp. Her pussy slides off of his pulsating shaft with an audible pop during his final motion to free himself, but the sight of Dahlia's unmoving, power-suited body freaks the hero out. "Holy shit— did she just-??" Even as the reporter takes heavy breaths, Nathan asks, "—Is she dead?!"

The camerawoman leans over her seat to respond, muscles flexing as she reassures the manacled victim, "Of course not, I just beaned her with a tape deck, she'll be fine… but she'll definitely feel that in the morning."

Despite his immense stress and fear, Valiant doesn't fail to notice the brunette's large, defined biceps— nor her impressively athletic build. Almost like someone he just fought…

"I'm sorry we didn't act sooner," speaks the feminine-voiced driver in a ridiculous affectation of a Brooklyn accent, "she wasn't supposed to go anywhere near that far. I feel like I messed up."

Nathan swears he catches sight of more than one scar running up her cheek and lips, but rather than commenting on the—redheaded—woman's face, the blackmailed hunk says, "I'm just so glad you stopped her. You two saved me."

At Nathan's grateful words, the camerawoman scratches at some imagined itch on the back of her head, and uncomfortably begins to tell him, "About that…"


The two girls kick Nathan out of the Channel 7 van—buck naked—into a narrow alley someplace inside Astroville. The two newswomen apologize again for their colleague's unconscionable actions, but seemingly relish in watching this sexy man squirm as they drive off; leaving nothing more than a domino mask to Valiant's name as his bare ass rests on the cold asphalt.

Where does our hero find his naked self stranded?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)