More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ndusty99 ndusty99

Exploring Dustin's humiliation.

Football Game

Dustin Brimhall has never been a real big sports person, but his senior year some of his friends, well people he thought were friends told him he should go to the Homecoming football game. His friends told him, he was nominated for homecoming king, he was suspicious cause he wasn’t popular but went along with it anyways.

His friends decided to sleepover the night before (planned on it), it was their senior year and this would be the last time they might be able to do this type of thing and hang out. Of course Dustin was the first to fall asleep, now his friends put their plan into action which was easier to do since they spiked Dustin’s drinks. Dustin never tried to get a girlfriend, and never changed in front of anyone so this started out with making sure what they thought was true, they thought dustin wore tighty whities or had a small dick.

To their amusement dustin wasn’t wearing any underwear while he fell asleep, just wearing loose gym shorts. They pulled at the waistband and burst out laughing at the 1 inch penis sticking straight up, they threw off the blankets and took off the shorts. Figuring he wasn’t hard, they wanted to see if it got any bigger, so Anthony reached over to give it a few strokes only to find out, it was rock hard. At this moment almost on queue Dustin mumbles; “oh yeah Anthony fuck me, ooo yeah fuck me”, flattered, grossed out, and grateful Anthony goes “well now we don’t gotta pay someone to flirt with him”.

Now, they know he has a tiny cock, they continue going through his dresser finding out he has a pair of tattered tighty whities and a pair of pull-away pants that are normally worn by athletes (aka Anthony) which had Anthony’s initials sown into the side because they were stolen two weeks prior. This made Anthony want to do this prank even more on Dustin, the original plan was to just pants him in the audience and expose his tighty whities, but now he is gonna expose his tiny cock. They take his measurements of his hard dick and take pictures of it by the ruler, which already has marks on it by the 2 inches and 1inch markers.

Anthony whips out his phone, grabs Dustin’s hand and wraps it around his tiny dick, which covers the entire thing, Anthony proceeds taking pictures from the angle one would of their own dick pics, then adjusted the hand with just the thumb and finger stroking it.

Anthony smacked Dustin a little bit to get him to open his eyes and got propped against a wall holding onto his cock, and made it look like a selfie. Luckily Dustin also had a tripod and could connect a Bluetooth remote to his phone to take photos which he used for photography. By this time the tiny dick loser started stroking his own cock and Anthony got his phone on the tripod to film and the remote into Dustin’s hand, within seconds the little thing shoots its tiny load on his stomach, and he scoops it up and gobbles it down.

Everyone in the room starts laughing, and texting more people to get involved to make sure his humiliation is maxed out, without sharing too much information, he gets people to promise to vote for Dustin as homecoming king in return for a great surprise at the end of the night, made sure the announcement was gonna be recorded and shown on the projector screen behind the field with no interruptions. Even got in contact with the teacher in charge asking about a rumor of a streaker a few years ago and asked if they kept the footage and allowed it to be seen. The answer was yes and the link for the video was still on the school website because the town is all about freedom and expressing yourself.

How does Dustin get exposed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)