More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zyth9868 zyth9868

What happens next?

Foot massage

The ruckus of a cinematic battle blared out from her flimsy laptop speakers. Wendy watched from her bed, her back resting against the wall, and her legs outstretched in front. Despite the nap, her feet were still very sore from walking all day. While Wendy herself was content simply keeping them off the ground and relaxing to the film, not every part of her agreed.

As the on screen action continued for several minutes, Wendy's attention was fully directed towards her computer. Only when the plot came to an eventual lull did she notice something peculiar. In the middle of stretching her arms, Wendy managed to catch some movement in her periphery. To her surprise, when she looked downwards, she found herself staring at her bare sole for the second time today.

Her eyebrows raised a little. She didn't remember moving her leg like that, but she figured it must have just been a subconscious thing. Maybe her foot was too sore down there? Actually, thinking about it, she really could use a nice foot rub.

So, with her gaze drifting back to the show, Wendy floated her hands down towards her foot. She started slow, simply dragging her thumbs across the skin on her sole. However, as the pleasurable feelings ramped up, she soon began putting more effort into it. Within a few minutes, Wendy was really kneading her foot and running her fingers through her toes. She even let escape a small moan. She’d never had a foot massage feel this good before. It almost felt like her foot was gently pushing against her, moving or twisting in just the right ways to guide her fingers to the perfect spots.

Wow… I’m really good at this.

Wendy redoubled her efforts, oblivious to the fact that she herself was doing less and less of the work. Just as the pleasurable feelings were at their peak, she felt her foot tear itself out of her hands. Startled at the sudden interruption, Wendy spun her head to see what happened, but only glimpsed her leg rejoining the other at the foot of the bed.

D-did I do that?

This was no doubt a little perplexing. Having just discovered an apparent knack for foot rubs, she was just in the middle of enjoying a particularly good one. There wasn’t any good reason to stop, yet that's exactly what happened.

Maybe it was getting too sweaty and... slipped?

She absentminded lifted her fingers to her face. A quick sniff confirmed a familiar and comforting scent. While Wendy briefly appreciated her aroma, her left foot subtly twitched but remained motionless for the most part.

No, not any worse than normal.

After a few uneventful seconds passed, Wendy was about ready to forget the whole thing and return to her movie. It was then that her foot moved again. She watched with alarm as the toes on her left foot slowly stretch apart on their own. When she tried to move them herself, she found them to be stiff as rocks. Trying with her right foot, it could be moved as normal, but her left was somehow paralyzed.

Or so she thought, before her left toes scrunched together on their own. Momentary relief washed over her, she could still move them; but when she tried again, she found them completely rigid.

What is going on?

Wendy stared at her own foot, unable to do anything but watch as her own toes alternated between stretching and scrunching, a warmup routine of their own volition.

Suddenly, her left foot stopped stretching and turned so its sole faced her right foot. Wendy watched curiously as it scooted closer until the two were right against each other. When her feet were mere millimeters apart, her left big toe stretched out and gently brushed against her other arch.

The movements were hesitant. Her foot would also turn towards her every so often as if glancing at her reaction. After seeing no indications of objection, it continued. It gripped the side of her right foot between its toes such that its big toe was resting on the sole. Then, to Wendy’s shock and delight, it used the other toes as leverage and began pushing, rubbing… like a massage!

Wendy blinked. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Somehow, her own left foot was giving her a foot massage, and it felt amazing! Even better than when she was doing it with her hands! And unlike when she was doing it herself, there seemed to be no guesswork involved. Her foot acted like it knew exactly what it was doing, switching from using her big toe to pressing the ball of her foot against her sole. From there, it alternated between kneading the knots out of her heel, and squeezing whilst interlacing all her toes.

After a while, Wendy couldn’t help but close her eyes and let the indulgent feeling wash over her. This was heaven. She had no idea a foot massage could feel so euphoric, not to mention be so hands free.

Ten relaxing minutes later, the massage came to and end, and Wendy slowly opened her eyes to an unexpected sight. For the third and final time today, she was staring at her own foot, this time hovering inches in front of her face. From this distance, she could see the beads of sweat on her skin. Clearly, the massage had been no easy effort.

The two stared at each other for a bit before Wendy broke the silence.

“Umm… hello?”

Her foot waved its toes in reply.

“Can… can you understand me?”

It nodded.

“That... was the best massage I’ve ever had!”

At this, Wendy noticed her sole flush a tad pink. If she didn’t know any better, she’d say her foot was blushing. A few awkward seconds followed before a soft voice spoke up. The sound was familiar, with a cadence similar to her own, only quieter and more meek.

“T-thanks.”

Her foot looked completely normal, so she wasn’t sure how it was managing to speak, but there were more pressing questions to consider.

“Wow! But... you’re my foot. How are you alive?”

“I-I don’t know… it just kind of happened.”

She felt her whole leg shrug. The answer was, admittedly, a little unsatisfying; but then again, what kind of explanation was she expecting?

“Is… uhh… my other foot like this too?” Wendy pointed at her right foot.

She wiggled her right toes just to see if she still could, and they moved as expected.

“N-no… just me.” Her foot answered, looking down dejectedly.

“No, no! It’s ok I was just asking. One talking foot is plenty.”

Wendy reached out and gently brushed her right hand against the side of her foot. This seemed to provide some comfort, as it eagerly nuzzled back.

Eventually, her foot looked back at Wendy, like it had something to say.

“S-so…”

“Yes?”

“Umm… so… d-do you…”

A smile found itself way onto Wendy's face. She found the hesitation to be surprisingly cute. Her foot, however, turned an even darker shade of red. After a couple seconds of stammering and deep breathing, it eventually managed to blurt out what it was trying to say.

“Do you… maybe… want to go somewhere… together?”

How does Wendy respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)