More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkster-Sir-H Kinkster-Sir-H

How does Beth help Rick relax? Back massage? Foot massage? Get him something to eat?

Foot massage

Unwilling to wait for his reply, Beth helps Rick out of his worn boots and lays them on the floor. She then climbs onto his bed and leans against the wall, opposite of him. “Come on.” – She directs, tapping twice on her thighs.

“What?” – Rick asks, confused.

Playfully sighing, Beth grabs Rick’s right foot and places it on her lap. Then she gently starts to rub it, massaging his heel first. Although willing to help, Beth can’t look past Rick’s socks, damp from all the sweat and brownish, even though they look like they had been beige at some point in time. They are soggy and, frankly, disgusting to touch. She had managed to look past the smell by breathing through her mouth, but the socks were getting in her way too much. Shyly, she addresses Rick about it. “Rick… do you mind if I…?”

Before he can even reply, Beth begins to remove his socks, much to his surprise. And hers, as she feels the foul smell grow even stronger that way.

“Beth, what are you… ? Oh, god! Oh, my god…” – Rick stops himself, amazed by how good a massage feels after such a long time. He shuts his eyes in pleasure just in time for Beth to open her mouth to breathe again. She had been holding her breath for Rick not to notice how she was avoiding the smell of his feet. That’s how sweet Beth is, always willing to go the extra mile for someone she cares about. In a mix of pleasure and pain, Rick realizes just how sore his body actually is. Despite the pain, his agape mouth brings a wide smile to Beth’s face, as she notices him finally letting go. But just when she thought he was going to fully relax, he speaks up.

“Beth, I don’t mean to be rude but… your nails are kind of scratching a little.”

Embarrassed, Beth apologizes and turns into a human tomato, based on her skin tone.

“No, no, please. Don’t feel bad, darling, I didn’t mean to criticize. I know you didn’t mean to, I know that.” – He tries to calm her down.

Trying to justify herself, Beth whimpers: “I didn’t, I really didn’t, I just…”

“I know, darling, I know. Don’t worry, I’m not hurt or anything.” – He laughs. - “Things would run much smoother if we had some kind of oil is all.”

“What oil? Like... a massage oil? We don’t have anything like that…”

“I know… I know, honey… but without something it's gonna be tricky... unless you..."

"Unless I what?" - She asks curious.

"Well, unless you'd be willing to... improvise... you know?” – Says Rick, pointing at his mouth.

In shock, Beth thinks to herself how she never thought of kissing Rick like that.

“He’s pretty handsome but…” – And as she contemplates the possibility, she realizes what Rick actually meant and immediately feels like a stupid girl.

“Oh, you mean… are you... sure, though? I wouldn’t want to…”

“Yea, go ahead, I don’t mind, promise.”

A bit distrustful, she decides to confirm she had really understood Rick’s request.

“So… you mean I should… use my saliva on your… foot?” - She asks awkwardly.

“Yea, it’s the best we got right now. You don't have to if you don't want to...” – He replies casually, trying to hold off a laugh. Confused, Beth bends her head down and lets a small glob of spit drip onto Rick’s toes. She repeats this process another time and resumes the massage, grossed out by her own spit and his unwashed toes.

“At least now it slides nicely... and I don’t scratch him with my nails…” - She thinks to herself, still embarrassed.

“Oh god, Beth… it feels so… it's so... wet right now... it feels so much like a mouth…” – Rick mumbles raising his eyebrows and squeezing the dirty sheets beneath them. Smiling, Beth wonders dumbfounded if Rick had ever put his feet in someone's mouth or if he was just mumbling nonsense. - “Would Lori... ever…? No way… no way.” – She quickly repels the thought from her head. Meanwhile, Rick continues to marvel at the mercy of Beth’s hands which, although small, continue working tirelessly. She moves her thumbs along the central area of his foot, eliciting another moan and, this time, even a request.

“More, Beth, more... make it wetter.” – Moans Rick as he relaxes in bed for the first time since they got to the prison. Trying to avoid thinking about how weird it is, Beth complies, drooling on his toes some more. She hadn’t seen Rick smile like this in a long time, probably ever since their time in the farm where she used to live. She is puzzled, but thrilled to provide for Rick for once. - "He’s done so much for me and the group, it's good to give a little back"- Rick’s delighted smirk and laid-back posture assures Beth she's on the right track. With every squeeze, he can't help but contort and move his other foot around, at times even rubbing against Beth's side-boob. She sees no harm and just laughs it off when it happens.

As the massage continues, gets more and more comfortable around her. So comfortable, in fact, that he brings his other foot to her lap and, before she has the chance to “wet” it, he asks for it. “Can you do the other one, too, Beth? This feels so damn good.” - Beth lays his foot down to try to readjust herself on the bed, but Rick misreads her intentions and quickly lifts his other foot for her to grab. With his eyes closed and Beth's head lowered, he mistakenly lifts it too high, brushing his toe against Beth's bottom lip. An awkward silence takes over the room, neither of them knows how to react. Hour-long seconds pass and, finally breaking the silence, Rick rehearses an apology.

"I'm... sorry, Beth... I thought...I was trying to..."

Even more uncomfortable then he was, Beth doesn't even wait for him to finish before moving on. Without a word, she decides to just spit on his other toes and continue the message. She's glad she can go back to massaging him instead of having to deal with what just happened. And among Rick's moans, she begins to come to terms with the whole thing, weird as it may be.

“Rick really needs to blow off some steam, I’m glad he’s finally doing it. Even if it's like this.” - She thinks to herself, before wondering if he was trying to send her a message earlier. - "Could he be...? No, right? Does he really want me to...? Oh god, will he be upset if I don't, now?" - She overthinks, as she normally does. Once Beth's mind starts dwelling, she can't let it go and, to avoid Rick, she just keeps quiet, ruminating even more. - "Is he angry now? I think he's angry now... lord. He's too nice to say it, but his smile is different. Maybe he's faking it so I don't feel too bad." - She confabulates anxiously. Meanwhile, Rick is happily lying down, glad his foot incident didn't drive Beth away, and fully unaware of her worries.

Unsure and afraid to upset Rick even more, Beth decides to act quickly before she regrets it. She opens her mouth and slowly moves her lips over Rick’s big toe. She questions if she should be doing this, but a look at Rick’s face makes her reconsider. He’s been giving up so much for the group, even abdicating from time with his own daughter. - "The least I can do is give him the relief that he wants." - She discusses with herself, closing the gap even more. - "This smell though… this smell is just... argh. And look at his toenail... it's so long... I wonder how dirty it must be underneath it.". Her concerns are valid and if the room had more than candlelight illuminating it, she would've had a more accurate idea. Determined, though, Beth pushes on and is now halfway there. She just can’t get herself to wrap her lips around it and, for what seems like an eternity, she just keeps her mouth open with his toe inside, but not touching it in any way. Fortunately or unfortunately for her, she doesn’t have to make the decision.

Feeling the warmth of her breath on his toe, Rick instinctively bends it, unknowingly rubbing it against Beth’s tongue. Shocked by what he just felt, he opens his eyes in disbelief to see Beth removing his toe from her mouth. “Holy shit, Beth… did you just… oh my god... you’re unbelievable!” – He asserts, amazed but unable to see the disgusted expression on Beth's face due to the angle of her head. Beth knows Rick is staring at her now, she can almost feel his gaze upon her so, putting on her best performance, she lifts her head and throws a wide smile at him.

“You… like… it?” – She asks, almost unable to mutter the words and swallowing whatever was in her mouth at that moment. She couldn't possibly spit it out with Rick staring at her.

“Like it? That feels… Beth, that felt... Lori never even…” – He mumbled, unable to form a sentence and throwing his head back. - “Don’t stop now.”

Beth takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and, as she leans down to suck on his other toes, she realizes how right she was. “I knew it! Lori didn’t seem like the type…” - She laughs in her head, before reality kicks in and she sees herself she’s sucking filthy toes again. Rick, on the other hand, is loving every second of his treat. And while Beth is trying to keep things from getting even worse, Rick, in his inebriation, manages to ruin even that away by bringing his other foot to Beth’s mouth. Forcing entrance, he manages to stuff about 5 toes in her mouth. His pleasure is not only noticeable but also audible, as he groans loudly with the treatment Beth’s giving. Drifting out of his shitty reality for a few seconds, Rick brings his hand down to his crotch and starts rubbing his dick over his jeans, completely forgetting about Beth. This rampant lasts for about a minute, before he realizes what he’s doing. Quickly, he removes his feet from Beth’s mouth and sits up. He tells her he needs to go to the bathroom and exits his cell. A couple of minutes pass and Rick returns with a different gaze, looking much more relaxed and friendlier than before.

“Beth, I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for making me realize we still care about each other. Thank you for getting me out of that slump. Sometimes it’s tough… but that was the best massage I’ve ever had, Beth.” – Rick says, throwing his arm around her neck. With his hand is now dangling just below her chin, Beth feels a strong smell coming from it, and she immediately figures he didn't wash it on his way out.

“Don’t mention it, I’m just glad to help out.” – She humbly replies, delighted to be praised by Rick and, at that moment, realizing it was all worth it if it meant seeing Rick up on his feet again. Despite the lingering weird taste in her mouth, Beth smiled, proud of herself.

“You did more than that, Beth, trust me. Now why don’t you go join the others? I’ma have an early night, tomorrow I gotta go on a supply run.”

What does Beth do? Join the others? Stay with him until he falls asleep? Goes to the bathroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)