More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Where do you go? Do you run into trouble.

Foot Path

You decide to take the foot path as it was safer for you. Wonder Woman could handle most of the dangers you would come across that way.

You follow the Amazon as she takes the lead on your expedition. She moves quickly through the narrow forest path.

"So what do you know of the Eye of the Amazons? The records of my people don't mention much about it." Wonder Woman asks, making conversation.

"Well, there's not much to tell. Most notes tell how it is a device that can grant the heart's desire of the user of the Eye. The last known hold of the of the amulet was a member of an Amazon tribe. They used it to bring a new utopia, until... well records only says that it was used against a rival tribe and then was sealed for protection." You say telling what you know of the eye. "That and the description of the eye. An intense blue sapphire of great value."

You continue on the march, making idle conversation with a woman who beauty will haunt your dreams. When she hushes you. You think that you might have offended her, when she signals you to come closer.

You approach her and she points something out to you. You see...

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)