More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by groincrushgirl groincrushgirl

What do you see?

They See A Nazi Encampment Which Is Already Onto Them

Gorgeous Sheila, who you had been talking to, points toward A Huge Nazi Encampment. What you see makes you scared. There must be a hundred men down there - and worst of all, they have already raised the alarm, with bells ringing in the encampment, and men in uniforms with guns come running towards you, and start firing wildly at your expedition.

 In the first rain of gunfire, two men in your expedition fall to the ground shot dead. This is the worst thing that could have happened.

 Wonder Woman & The Kitty Witch have to act fast. If they don't, everyone in the expedition will die. The first thing they do is a silent feminine duo chant, in a mysterious ancient Greek language. They finish their chant.

 But nothing seems to have happened. The Nazi men are still charging toward us and firing at us. "Time for some femme fury. ... Come on, let's get 'em girls" says Wonder Woman.

  Seven girls emerge at the front of the expedition - Wonder Woman, Charlene, Sheila, The Kitty Witch, Oxana, Cindy & Jennifer - Boy, these girls sure had guts to face the enemy like this. They all drew their guns (except for Wonder Woman who did not have one) and started firing at the men.

 I was really scared for them, and preyed for these brave & beautiful girls to triumph over evil. Please, please make it out of this one alive. ...

 To my amazement, the men that were charging toward us fell, one by one, shot. One fell, shot in the head, 

another was hit in the heart & perished,

one was hit in the leg & he fell & cried in pain,

a further Nazi was shot in the chest,
the one next to him in the neck - both fell, dead,

another was shot in the forehead.

one was hit in the groin - he too fell.

one was shot near the upper lip. He too was a gonner.

And so far, none of the girls had been hit. How amazing.

The JLA Amazons were taking them down, each shot they fired seemed to take out a male. How incredible these girls were!

All of a sudden, we realise that these Nazis have been sneaking up on us from behind as well, and they are about to shoot us in the back of the head. One shot is fired - we turn and realise that we are dead. Then, incredibly, Wonder Woman swings through on a wine, kicking all three off their feet.

Then she leaps down, grabs one from behind and twists his head forcefully to the side. he's dead.

A second one fired his gun at her. Each bullet deflects off her bracelets. She instantly takes one boot off and hurls it at him. Amazingly it goes into him like a harpoon javelin. He is pinned up against a tree, her boot toes stuck deep in his neck. He bleeds & stares in disbelief as he dies of her wonder-shoe.

The final one of the three fires his gun at her. Deflected. She gets her lassoo out and thows it. It lands right around him. He is totlally stunned, as she pulls him toward her by the rope, his arms tied to his body. "This should teach you" she says and throws a pretty red lipstick punch with her right fist deep into his face. He goes flying, and lands hard & out.

These creeps had obviously heard of the ancient artifact, the eye of the Amazons. It was said to give the person who holds it ultimate power, something the nazis would seek & **** for evil.

There were evil nazis still climbingover their dead comrades to get to the girls. Some were running away, others were firing at them from their encampment, but most tried to get closer to the girls so they could get a good shot in. 

Wonder Woman was amazing to watch. She was so gorgeous, that you could not help but feel slightly jealous of those creeps who she just dealt with, for the chance to get this close to her. She was amazing in the flesh, and she was heading right into the Nazi village, throwing her lassoo, her other boot and rocks at some of the Nazis that were trying to flee the scene, with deadly consequences each time. Men fell where they stood on impact. She looked beautiful, and she was taking care of these guys with ease. One came toward her to attack her, but she got the first and only punch in, and he was out, having been hit by the **** of an aircraft carrier. Despite her power she was very pleasant, flirtatous, cheerful, giving people naughty looks & winks, a final treat before they went down. 

She wasn’t the mean bitch that you would expect. She was warm and wholesome but had a good sense of Humor - especially when got her tampon out and threw it at one of them - it went right through his face & he died instantly. 

You take a brief glimpse of the girls, to see how they are getting on - they were all just fine, no casualties:

Six girls standing at the front of the expedition, two still with guns, four now with bows & arrows (their guns had run out of bullets) - the tall blonde Charlene, the charismatic Sheila, The playful Kitty Witch, the rounded fempadded flirt Oxana, the slender Cindy & the amazing brunette Jennifer - Boy, these girls sure had guts to face the enemy like this, and the enemy was in for a treat with these unparalelled beauties. They all lifted their guns & bows & aimed (except for Wonder Woman who did not have one & was still taking them out with her bare hands). They fired another round at the men.

 I was really scared for them, and preyed for these brave & beautiful girls to triumph over evil. Please, please make it out of this one alive. They were being shot at by so many people.

 To my amazement, the men that were charging toward us kept falling, one by one, on top of their dead comrades, hit. 

The tall blonde Charlene got one right in the groin area - he started bleeding badly, then fell from bloodloss.
The charismatic Sheila got one right in the heart with her arrow, he fell, beaten.

The playful Kitty Witch shot at a tree branch which then fell on four Nazis, crushing them.
The flirtatous Oxana released an arrow that went right through a man's head, stickimng out both at the front and at the back, the man fell.

The slender Cindy shot her handgun at a Nazi who fell at her feet, bleeding from the forehead.

& the amazing brunette Jennifer shot an arrow into the chest of one of the male Generals, who had been rallying his men up.

As they climbed to the top of the pile of dead and dying men, each new arrival was also shot. They never stood a chance. And it was such a shame, for some of them were not altogether revolting & the girls could have had other uses for them.

Blood flowed everywhere. A large area was covered with male bodies.

Wonder Woman found another man trying to climb a rock and out of the village. She pulled him down by his leg. Told him "we got you good" and then flattened his face like a pancake under her boot and twisted the gory remains like a cigarette. 

The men were now only running away - they saw that their charge towards the girls was hopeless, but the girls showed no mercy, and still, they died.

One Nazi fell, shot in the head,
another was in his vital organs from behind & perished,
one was hit in the leg & he fell & cried in pain,
a further Nazi was shot in the chest, which exploded in several directions

the one next to him got shot in the neck - both fell, dead,
and another was shot in the forehead.

 The girls moved in, drawing their daggers to finish off any that weren;t properly dead. These guys, if left to heel, would only be bad again. They all had to die.

 "So how was it", I asked "that none of us got hit anymore, but our shots seemed never to miss? Was it the spell? Did it improve your aim & your deadliness?" I asked The Kitty Witch - "No" she replied "it did not affect our aim - it is deadly by nature. All it did was but a protective bubble over us so that inbound bullets would bounce off and only outbound bullets would get through. Pletty clever, eh?" - "I'll say" I said, amazed, and very very very impressed (and quite turned on too).

What happens when they fall upon the 2nd Nazi Encampment, led by Lex Luthor

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)