More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by S-Offender S-Offender

Where do I go?

Follow the signs

I’ve been driving for some time. I follow the signs of destruction. I look back at them fondly.

There are signs that tell you what city many places used to be. The palace I’m driving pass used to be Anaheim, where Disneyland was. Now, it’s a former shell of its glory.

I stopped to look at Disneyland now. Once it was the happiest place on earth, now it’s a fortified base. Many people live there now, mostly families who went there and never came out. I hear the sounds of moans and groans as they fuck in there, not wanting to go.

I start driving again. The highway, once filled with cars aplenty, now looks deserted as well. That’s when I heard a voice.

“Help!” A female voice said, as a girl, 17, was being chased by three female sexbies. She tripped, and sprained her ankle. She crawled, but the sexbies were on top of her.

“No! Please!” She pleaded, but the sexbies tied her arms and legs, and proceeded to have their way with her. “No! Stop!”

Then, one of the sexbies head exploded as I got my handgun, and shot the other two in the heads.

“You alright?” I asked her. She was shaking, but gave me a nod. “Proceeded to untie her. “Why were you here all alone?”

“I..I don’t know. I was going to Fort Disney, but then those things came for me.” She said. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure. What’s your name?” I asked.

“Angelique, but everyone calls me Ange. What’s your name?” She asked me.

“Gabe. I’m a hunter.” I said. “I was traveling along this way.”

“Oh. I was alone out here. My family left me.” She said.

“I left my wives home. I didn’t want them out here. In this harsh, fucked up environment.” I said.

“Wait. You have wives?” Ange asked.

“They _were _my mom and sister, but the vaccine gave me powers I didn’t fathom.” I said.

“Oh. Well, I guess I better go.” Ange said.

“It’s not safe. Fort Disney doesn’t allow anyone in its walls. Come with me. I know somewhere safer.” I said.

Ange thought about, and hopped on my bike. We drove, going towards what used to be the California highway.

Where do we go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)