More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AlltiedUP AlltiedUP

What's next?

Follow the secretary (male)

You decide she looks kind enough to follow her. Some of the people you have seen so far haven't looked nearly as nice. She gets up and walks back through the hallways before opening a door for you marked "Admins only". Her head looks both ways as though she is worried before her hand rests on your back to push you along quickly.

"Come now, don't you worry. I promise to take good care of you. When I'm done with my paperwork this morning I will show you around." You go past a few offices all with their door closed until you finally come to an open one that is the front office you saw her at. Now on the other side of her desk, it shows that there isn't anywhere for you to sit.

"Hmm, well, If you get caught back here there is no telling what will happen to such a cute young man around here. We are going to need to find somewhere for you to hide for a little while. Hmm... I have a few ideas..."

She thought long and hard about it. No one was looking for him and according to the papers she received from him he only has one parent who obviously wouldn't stand a chance against her if she became a problem. Her mind flooded with possibilities but quickly came back to reality when she heard something fall from her desk. Her #1 secretary mug now in pieces on the floor.

Keep her cool or lose it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)