More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

Do you want to follow Wendy, Denise or Emily? Who does she send to Mr. Shute? Alison? Marie? Or does she take him herself?

Follow Wendy

Wendy fought down her nervousness as she dressed. This would be the fourth time she had taken an assignment from Brenda, and she couldn't help the tremors of anxiety inside her. She told herself that there was nothing wrong with what she was doing, but a stern voice inside her head called her a whore and a homewrecker. She was going to fuck another married man. For money. And to her deepening shame and unease, she knew from experience that she was going to be excited by it.

She'd never met Mr. Malone, and if Candace's period hadn't started, she wouldn't have met him tonight. Brenda said he was a nice man and had liked her picture, but she knew that he had a thing for Candace, and she hoped he wouldn't be disappointed. With her short dark hair and bubbly personality, Candace was different from her, and she hoped she could live up to his expectations.

Wendy knew she was pretty, although she lacked self confidence, and always felt slightly inadequate around other girls. Particularly Sara and Alison, who seemed so self-assured in their beauty. She hadn't been a virgin when she started working with Brenda, but she wasn't far off, only having had one partner before she timidly agreed to join the babysitting club.

The three other men that she had met, that she had fucked, she herself to think, had been gentle, even kind. One of them had been satisfied with her mouth, and had warned her before he came, not forcing her to swallow his cream. Another had been so quick that she barely realised he was in her before he was groaning and spurting inside her. The third had been nervous, and though he lasted longer, he wasn't very big and even her tight little pussy didn't feel stretched at all. Despite what she know to be experiences far less impressive than some of the other girls had, Wendy had felt a hot surge of excitement every time. And every time she had gone home and masturbated herself to multiple orgasms.

She had wanted to ask how big Mr. Malone was, but she'd been too embarrassed to reveal her anxiety to Brenda. She really wasn't cut out for this she told herself, not suitable to be a homewrecking slut. But she needed the money, and deep in some secret place inside her she was thrilled by what she was doing.

And the men were the ones who were risking their marriages and homes, she told herself. If they didn't feel the need to cheat they wouldn't be in any danger. It wasn't her fault that some men wanted to have sex with teenage girls. She was just providing a service, like Brenda said. And if you provide a service, shouldn't you be paid for it?

Wendy had tried to embrace her role, but the conflicts inside her kept holding her back. She had shaved her pussy, fully exposing the meaty folds of her labia, and she practised looking sultry and wanton in the mirror. But she always thought she looked like she was playing a role, and that everyone would see she was faking it.

She sighed and shook her head, dressing in leggings and a t-shirt. She couldn't bring herself to wear really slutty clothes but she did admire how the leggings clung to her and emphasised her cute little butt. She hoped Mr. Malone would be pleased by what he saw.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)