More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatedaywriter Ultimatedaywriter

What's next?

Follow Omegaman

Omegaman fought for truth, justice, and elf pussy or the elven city of Piper Nigrum for those who wanted to be spicy. For what felt like hundreds of years, he stood the line and fought off the worst raid bosses Ubel’s insidious DEVs had to offer. The black grove surrounding the city housed some of the fiercest monsters ever bred and released. Adventurers who reached the city were often druids, paladins devoted to the light, or beast tamers in search of a master.

The hero among adventurers stepped out of his tree house, where he overlooked the vast forest and felt weakened. His level had changed.

Omegaman lvl9990

He had lost a level every night since he ignored the withdrawal. The people were unaware that their stalwart protector had begun to weaken. As a hero, he couldn’t show weakness, not even to his loved ones. There were still necromancers, loggers, and paper mills for the wood contained hidden within their forest.

Radiance caught his attention. Wearing a crown of gilded antlers, his wife Glindaria shown with the soft yellow glow of the sun itself. She wore a gown of natural vines, pink roses, and mind-bending fungi form fitting to her body, exposing her wide, motherly hips, lithe waist, and generous chest. Her high aristocratic cheekbones were a work of art, in his opinion, and he devoted most of his life to protecting her. They’ve even had children together.

Her presence turned on a number of perks that would help him fight harder and longer than he ever could alone. Omegaman wore his cape for the people he saved, and they, in turn, gave him strength.

The hero among adventurers paused as he listened with his super hearing. “Help Omegaman, my baby is trapped.”

“Go, your people need you,” Glindaria said.

He levitated before rushing off and appeared at the scene. A child was stuck under a rotten yellow limb oozing slime and covered in yellow spiraling mushrooms. He grabbed the branch, confident his armor set would keep him safe. Yellow tendrils rose from the limb and slithered around his fingers, but he ignored them and saved the child.

A tiny elf girl looked up at him; her black hair had streaks of yellow flowing through it and pockmarks on her skin. This wasn’t something he had seen before. There were no scheduled expansions or hidden events in the end of days. He stumbled as the limb that had weighed nothing to him moments ago suddenly felt too heavy. It was only a fraction inconsequential but noticeable to someone with his dexterity.

He waved his hand, and a fire sparrow lunged into the limb and set it alight. Fire was a spell type he used infrequently.

Omegaman gave the mother a confident smile. “She will be ok now. The druids will get rid of any corruption; it's what they are best at.” He said.

The levels he lost were in his white mage class. With their loss, he lost access to many of his curse-lifting and healing spells. Never before had he felt so powerless.

The hero adventurer checked the girl for injuries while he waited for the druids to arrive. Heartbeat, pulse, and breathing were in range for an elf child of her age. She could stand to eat more but elves were lithe people on average. The pox on her face and streaks in her hair would be handled by the druids. Another scream caught his attention, and he flew off to rescue someone else.

Later in the day, after he saved everyone who needed immediate help he rested with his wife. Her allure had grown stronger, or more likely, he grew weaker again. They held hands, something he knew she would never do if she saw his real body. Instead of the dashing man with a sexy mustache, bulging muscles, and packing a tree trunk between his legs, his real body was that of a fat loser with no friends. He wished he could abandon his body and join Glindaria in their city.

It was nearly time to log out and go to his dead-end job in the local nuclear power plant. He knew his job inside and out; he was a nuclear engineer and a good one in a market saturated with nuclear engineers. His 30-day degree wasn’t a match for someone who spent years in college. This was his one opportunity to learn enough to make something out of himself. Still, he lost himself in the distracting scenery.

“What’s on your mind?” Glindaria asked.

He didn’t want to burden her with his problems. What did she care when, in less than a month, she would cease to exist? Screamo Studios was killing the love of his life, his children. Even with all his power in the game, he was nothing in the real world, only a man who fell in love with a dream.

“A child was infected by a yellow sickness. She’s still fighting for her life, and there is nothing I can do for her.” She tightened her hold on him, slowly taking him out of his invasive thoughts. “I’m getting weaker; it won’t be long before I don’t even have the strength to fly,” Omegaman said.

“The time of adventurers is at an end. You don’t have to be strong for me to love you. Others can defend the city. Haven’t you done enough for us?” Glindaria said.

Saving them was what he wanted more than anything. With great power and responsibility comes elf pussy. Never before had the math been so right. He had lived here for centuries with his wife, and their children had grown up and moved on to other parts of the city. Some even inherited stat growth from him and were becoming quite special. Most would never break the first-level cap, but some might and become heroes in their own right. Or they would if this world wasn’t coming to an end.

Weeks later, he blew off work to stay in Ubel longer.

Omegaman lvl9930

It was getting worse. No matter how many monsters he killed there was no recovering his levels. Before he knew it, he would be level 1. That thought terrified him.

He looked up to see the soft light of his wife shimmering golden as she walked into his study.

“You haven’t left the house in a few days. The people are starting to worry the Omegaman has thrown in his cape.” Glindaria said.

“I can’t,” Omegaman said.

He smelled something odd that he hadn’t noticed before. Behind the scent of flowers and spring water, there was something rotten in his own home.

“Will you at least come to the party with me? The people will feel better if they see you there. Senator Zyila Acorn will be there, that dark-skinned hussy with the white hair you begged me to have a threesome with two centuries ago. I’ve decided that you convinced me of the virtues of such an undertaking. If you go and be your usual self, our night will end in the bedroom with her.” Glindaria said.

The hero adventurer couldn’t believe his ears or that his wife would suggest such a kinky thing. It took 70 years of dating to get to second base, and centuries later, she still refused anal. He loved her for standing up to him and respected her for it.

Later in the day, a few hours before the party, he stared at the omega symbol in the middle of his costume’s chest. It was crafted from eternity dragon scales powdered, mixed with great old one brain, and crafted by the greatest elven alchemists into a thread that the ice drider weavers of Hel wove into his costume. Every star sewn into the costume held 5 effects, and there were 12 stars, one for each elven city in the Hortus alliance.

For what would be the last time, he removed his suit and put on a tuxedo modeled after what real wealthy men wore in the real world. The night before, his power took another hit, driving his level down even further. It seemed every night, he lost more levels.

Omegaman stared at the yellow cufflinks a shade brighter than their original gold. He pressed a finger and felt that the links were made of amber. That was actually quite promising. Gold was so dwarf amber from petrified aged wood and felt so much more elvish. If they impressed Zyila, all the better.

That dark skin, silver blonde hair, and those pointy ears he wanted to suck on were too tempting to resist.

“Long time no see, it's been a while, Omega.” Omegaman turned to see a silver-haired man dressed in a red coat with a massive sword on his back. Red Trix was a joker wild sort of man, always placing bets whether in combat or the casinos dotting the world. Every fortune the man won from raids was lost in the casinos and whore houses days later. Keeping the man in his city after a raid was always helpful to the local economy. “What have you done to yourself?”

“I’m getting ready for a party; excuse me if this isn’t the suit I usually wear,” Omegaman said.

“I’m not going to be here long. I was just checking in a final time before you leave. Not many of us left; after all, I haven’t run into a single shutdown party, isn’t that a little strange.” Red said.

“What other people choose to do with their time isn’t important to me? I chose to care about my city and the threats to it, nothing more or less; I know my limits, unlike some people.” Omegaman said.

The man dressed in a red coat was also max level, but unlike Omegaman, he hadn’t declined a single level.

“That’s interesting,” Red said.

The man waited for Omegaman to ask, but the hero adventurer refused. He didn’t care what games Red played so long as they stayed out of his city.

“I think I need to have a talk with Horus. Enjoy your party. I’m sure it will be a blast full of surprises.” Red said.

The adventurer vanished in a burst of speed that Omegaman couldn’t see. He must be growing weaker than he thought. How many of his stats, perks, and skills had been lost with his levels.

He went to the party and danced with his woman, who radiated a lighter shade of sunshine than he had ever seen. Glindaria was a vision dancing with an elvish grace with streaks of yellow in her hair. Her gown of yellow roses was as enchanting as ever as the guests dressed in the yellow theme of the party wore masks over their faces.

Undead roamed the streets, dragging people out of their homes and devouring them. Graffiti covered the walls of tree houses painted in yellow blood. As the party in the high tree houses of the wealthy reached its zenith, Red made his way out of the city. Yellow rot had consumed the trees, leaving only rot and ruin in their wake.

In the end of days, the raid boss, the King in yellow, had shown abilities never before seen. As if a leash had been removed, the entity plied its trade of infection, mind control, and psychological horror onto player and NPC alike. Somewhere in the distance, he heard violinists play from the top of the highest tree houses in the black pepper city.

“Black Pepper City has fallen, and the time is ticking away,” Red said.

A pink-haired demon stepped up behind him as the sky above the city twisted, and the stars misaligned. Her curled horns bumped against his arm as she kept him company.

“He would hate it if he heard you called his city that,” Luci said.

“I called it that to his face three times, but he didn’t hear a word of it. He was gone before I stepped foot here; it must have been quick. Omega had lost a lot of levels, you know what that means.” Red said.

“My kin are not responsible; they would not treat with any of the King in the prismatic great old ones were always a crafty lot. Limitations previously placed by the great DEVs have been lifted in these ends of days. How long until even you can no longer stay?” Luci asked.

“I don’t care what the company says. I’m not leaving you can count on that.” Red said.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)