More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

Do you want to follow Wendy, Denise or Emily? Who does she send to Mr. Shute? Alison? Marie? Or does she take him herself?

Follow Emily

Emily checked her makeup in the rearview mirror, touching up the gloss on her lips before smiling at herself. She unzipped the hoodie she'd worn over her babysitting clothes, revealing the short, low cut sundress she'd worn. A set of black and white beads decorated her pretty neck and she knew it would draw Mr. Jenkins' eyes down to her swelling breasts. Her nipples were already perked up, making little bumps in the thin fabric, making it very evident that she had done without a bra. He'd love that, she knew from past experience, smiling to herself as she got out of her car and headed up to the door of the motel room he had told her meet him at.

Mr. Jenkins opened the door as soon as she tapped, smiling a greeting and quickly checking outside before shutting the door and turning to look at her. As she expected, his eyes slid down to her tits, and his eyes widened with expectation. She gave a little twirl to show off for him, making her sundress flare up to show more of her bare tanned thighs, and giggled happily, putting her fingers to her lips.

"God you look delicious," he growled, his eyes roaming over her.

"Why thank you Mr. Jenkins," she simpered, posing for him. He was in his thirties, a moderately handsome man with a great smile that lit up his dark eyes. She'd done him a few times, and loved how he liked to take control, manhandling her ripe young body to the point of roughness, exciting her immensely. She'd realised her submissive nature on the night she lost her virginity last year, feeling very unsatisfied that her lover had been tentative and inexperienced, wanting him to take her ruthlessly like the heroes in the romantic bodice rippers she read.

Knowing his tastes she posed again, bending one knee and looking as shy and innocent as she could, doing her best to play the part of the timid young maiden. She heard him give a low growl and knew he was appreciating her efforts, and felt a flutter of excitement in her tummy.

"What did you call me here for Mr. Jenkins?" she asked shyly, falling into the roleplay they had used before. "Have I done something wrong?"

How does he answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)