More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

Do you want to follow Wendy, Denise or Emily? Who does she send to Mr. Shute? Alison? Marie? Or does she take him herself?

Follow Denise

Denise smiled at her reflection in the full length mirror, admiring her ripe body. Her pale blonde hair cascaded past her shoulders and she tossed her head to make it swirl, giggling as the movement made her fat tits jiggle. She cupped them in her hands, flicking a thumb over the nipples and biting her lip as they stiffened. Men loved to play with them, and she loved the feel of a man's hands on her, squeezing and fondling. They got so excited by her body, sometimes unable to control themselves once they saw her naked. She felt a tingling warmth start in her pussy, and let one hand slide down to tease the trimmed patch of blond fur on her mound, letting herself play for a moment before shaking her head and turning away from the mirror.

She looked at the clothes she'd laid out, deciding which was best for Mr. Lougheed. She'd done him before, and he was kind of a pig, but he loved blondes with big tits and he had always given her a nice tip. She chose a pushup bra to emphasise her breasts, then pulled a low cut tank top over it, showing an impressive cleavage. His hands would be all over her the minute he saw her, she knew and she grinned and gave a little wriggle in the mirror to see how she jiggled. Satisfied, she pulled on some high cut panties and a microskirt that barely covered her ass, and completed the outfit with a pair of white knee socks.

She looked utterly delicious, she smiled, approving of her reflection in the mirror. The fat old bastard would be slobbering for her, and she knew he probably wouldn't last long before exploding. Other girls didn't want to do him, preferring the younger men that Brenda arranged, but she didn't mind the older, fatter, and less attractive ones. They were always so happy and grateful to fuck a tight young teen, and were often way more generous. And she didn't have to share tips with Brenda. Just give her the commission on the fee, and the rest was hers.

Satisfied with her appearance, Denise pulled on a hoodie and some side button track pants to cover her outfit, then grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.

"See you later Mom, I'm off to babysit," she called. "I'll grab a burger on the way, don't have time for dinner."

And with that she was gone, closing the front door behind her and getting into her car, a battered old import that looked terrible but still ran pretty well. If things kept up the way they were going she'd soon be able to upgrade to something better. Not for the first time she gave silent thanks for hooking up with Brenda and being able to make some real money.

She stopped in front of Mr. Lougheed's house, rang the bell and smiled as Mrs. Lougheed opened the door, smiled.

"Right on time, Denise. Mr. Lougheed is taking me out for an anniversary dinner. We will be back by midnight. Billy is ready for bed and just needs to be tucked in."

Flashback to how Denise got involved? Just move ahead to Mr. Lougheed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)