More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hank-the-Bobcat Hank-the-Bobcat

Who should Viola follow first?

Follow Dawn into her room. (Transformation)

Dawn followed Britney up the stairs, but turned left into her room. Hopefully, she could get the bathroom once Britney was done. To pass the time, she sat down at a vanity on the other end of the room and brought out one of her fashion magazines.

One article that caught her eye was on tips on eyelashes and eyeliner. Since Britney usually took a while, and there happened to be a mirror across from her, she decided to try a few things. Maybe it was silly to beauty herself up shortly before bed, but practice was always good. It didn’t matter if she messed any of these new techniques up this time, since she would just wash it off in a few minutes. And really, she just wanted to.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was already a vision of beauty, but there were few things that couldn’t be improved at least a little. She had short, firey red hair, which she kept delightfully messy. She actually put a lot of care into making it look natural and spontaneous, as if she simply got out of bed looking that beautiful. She had a few freckles around her cheekbones, which she liked to make sure were still visible through her makeup. Just the right amount, and they can’t tell that you’re wearing any. But now, she wanted to focus on her piercing green eyes, and what she could do to her lashes to make them stand out even better.

All of a sudden, an irrational sense of vulnerability washed over Dawn. For no reason she could tell, she turned around to look behind her at the strange, antique looking bedroom. The two table lamps in here did a poor job of illuminating some portions of the room. The shadows against some of the fancy old-fashioned wooden furniture created an eerie look.

Reluctantly, she returned to her mirror. Though the vanity itself was adequately lit, the darker areas of the room looked even creepier through the mirror. Despite how much time she spent looking into mirrors, there was just something about mirrors in dim rooms that creeped her out, though she didn’t know what she was afraid of. Maybe that the image she saw in the mirror wouldn’t match what was in the room behind her.

She shrugged off those silly feelings, pulled out her tweezers, and got to work.

Meanwhile, Viola looked on, unseen. She wasn’t fond of how any of the girls had treated her, but this red-headed girl seemed to be the most venomous of them all. She seemed to revel in putting others down. It was no fair that someone with such ugliness on the inside could wear such beauty on the outside. She didn’t deserve it! And here she was, obsessing over her looks even more.

Maybe she could give the girl a hand with that. She could do things, after all. Viola looked deeper, exploring the makeup of her flesh, right down to her bone structure. She could change a few things. She could change anything she wanted!

Dawn suddenly felt strange. It wasn’t something imaginary this time, like her silly phobia of mirrors. This was physical. She had heard the expression to feel one’s skin crawl before, but she had never felt anything that the saying could adequately describe until now. Except it wasn’t just her skin, it was everything. She forgot all about her reflection in the mirror and looked down at her arms to figure out if she could possibly have imagined that.

Viola believed she had done a good job. That girl’s flesh was fully pliant now. It would be like clay in her hands. She could give that girl what she deserved and simply make her ugly, but that sounded a little boring. She wanted to have some fun!

Maybe she could gift her with a larger pair of breasts, the largest the world has ever seen! Or maybe she would like to sprout a massive cock. Or two. Maybe she could turn her into a mythical creature: a naga or a mermaid, or something of her own creation. Maybe she would like to look like a cartoon animal for a night, with fur, claws, and a snout. Or maybe she could soften the girl’s bones and flesh, until her body was as pliant and stretchy as putty, or dissolve her into a still sentient puddle of goo. She could turn her into whatever she could imagine!

How should Dawn's body be transformed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)