More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maxwell 1263 Maxwell 1263

What's next?

Follow Ambers ass to help in the shower

A smile comes over your face as you get off the bed your cock growing hard again as the sound of the shower hits your ears. Stepping into the large bathroom you see Amber in the shower stall testing the water temperature with her hand. Steam from the water is already filling up the room as you come up behind her and gently push her into the large glass stall. Amber turns to you as she steps under the shower head water cascading down her fantastic body making your cock jerk in anticipation.

she looks up as you smile down at her while reaching for the soap. "Offering a hand," Amber asked quirking an eyebrow as you begin to soap up your hands. "Two and a third leg" You reply grinning as she leans back arching her chest up to your hands as you cup her breasts and begin messaging them. Amber closes her eyes and moans as you message them and then gently twist her nipples eliciting a little cry. Soap bubbles from between your fingers as your message and play with her breasts.

"Fuck" Amber hisses out as you slid your hands down her flat belly soap sudds leaving trails. She parts her legs for you easily and you message the soap into her thigh muscles seeing her pussy pulsate at your touch. Slowly you move to her calves before growling out "spin around". Amber does so pressing her hands against the cold of the shower's glass as hot water flows down her back.

you eye level with her shapely as you begin to massage it making sure it's thoroughly cleaned with soap. before moving up to her back and you place a row of kisses up her spine as you scrub her back. Slowly you reach her shoulders and pull her back into your chest your cock sliding between her thighs, her pussy lips sliding on top of your shaft. Amber moans and begins grinding her pussy against your shaft but you drop your hand to her waist and stop her hips from moving.

"Hold on honey I still have two more scrubbing to give you" you whisper in her ear before stepping away from her to soap your hands again a massive grin on your face. She spins around and jumps into your arms. "Fuck me" she growls against your mouth before taking it and lashing your tongue with hers. You kiss her back and turn around pressing her back against the shower glass making her hiss against your mouth as your hand position her hips above your cock and you slowly lower them down. Her pussy is already twitching and as her full weight comes down she begins rolling her hips as you piston onto her.

your hands slid down to her ass and you begin to squeeze it as her pussy muscles grip your shaft but this time as you feel your balls tighten you flex your pc muscles not wanting this to end so soon this time. AMbers fourth orgasm makes her back arch and her mouth pulls away from yours to let out a cry. You piston into her harder as you growl in her ear "cum hard for me honey". A second orgasm this one from your pelvic bone rubbing her clit as you thrust into her makes her grip your shoulders so hard it's nearly painful.

"Oh, god baby" she screams as a third orgasm builds and this time you allow yourself to cum with her throwing your own head back and crying out as your cock swells and then explodes sending rope after rope into her pussy. Your legs are shaky from that orgasm as you gently set Amber back onto her feet. "Two more scrubbings to go," you tell her again as she gives you a grin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)