More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimplyJohn SimplyJohn

Which mission do you want to follow?

Foiling a

It was late and Gloria was just heading home with her friends after a hard night's partying. A couple of days before she'd managed to save the city from an madman threatening to stomp every building into the ground with his giant robot. Luckily for her he'd neglected to properly armour the machine's ankles and after a few well placed punches she'd brought the 'genius' down to her level. Once ripped from his diabolical device the only problem Glory Gal faced was his eyes staring at her cleavage until a SWAT team turned up to take him into custody.

Just as she was walking down the street she heard a young girl screaming for help from a nearby office block. Quickly making an excuse she ran into a darkened alley, tapping the device built into her bracelet to activate her costume and as she peeled off her civilian clothes the blue latex formed around her. Bursting out the alley she leapt up through the second storey window.

"Finally!" A middle aged man said as he stood in the middle of a large office holding a video camera. "We've been waiting weeks for you to go back to that nightclub. I've got a little business proposition for you..."

Glory Gal didn't understand what was going on as she looked around the room. Several men were standing around in nightgowns, a couple of them were holding a young girl by her shoulders as tears dripped down her face. "What's going on here?" She said pulling herself up to her full 6' 9" height and bracing her fists on her hips in what she thought of as her dominating pose.

The potbellied man didn't seem impressed, in fact his eyes wandered over the superheroine's chest for a moment as he licked his lips. "Simple. I'd like you to help us make a few little home movies..." He replied as he gestured to a large mattress which had been laid out against one wall, a dirty sheet thrown over it and a ring of darkened spotlights surrounding it, "...and to help you say yes we've prepared a little incentive."

The two men pulled the robe off the teenaged girl, revealing a string of slim metal tubes laced around her naked body, each of which with a small flashing light atop it blinking slowly. "There may not be much explosives in those tubes but there's certainly enough to make a pretty little mess of that fine young body and with her total lack of protection I can guarantee she won't survive. Well, not intact at least."

Glory Gal balled her fists, steadying her breathing as she prepared to strike. "I know what you're thinking, 'I can stop him'..." The man continued, "but you're a bit drunk already and what you don't realise is that all of us have remote detonators." As she look around at the crowd all but one of them lifted a small handheld device which was little more than a simple handgrip with a large button on the end. The last man was busy stripping off his robes and pulling his boxers down over his feet as he sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was already straining as he stared lecherously at Gloria's heaving chest. "It would only take one of us to kill the girl, and could you really live with the guilt in exchange for a little sex?"

What to do next..?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)