More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What's next?

Flying high!!

Suddenly Jake felt the pully he was tied to start to move. Jake looked back to see Haley raising the rope for the pullys. Haley had Jake lifted a few feet over the ground. Then Haley tied the rope to the side of wall. Now Jake was stuck, tied to the pulley system, a few feet off the ground.

Jake couldn't believe it was possible to feel as humiliated as he did. The girls laughter was ringing through his head. Jake wished the ground would just open up and swallow him whole. Unfortunately Jake knew that was never going to happen. Jake started struggling to get free again, but all that did was let his dick wiggle around.

Out of nowhere, Morgan smacked Jake's ass as hard as she could. Jake yet out a yelp from the pain and his hips pushed forward. Morgan did this a few more times and Jake always reacted the same way. Each time Jake yelped, the crowd started laughing harder and harder.

Jake was turning bright red as hell hung there, unable to do anything. Then Kelsey reached up and put her hand on Jake's right hip. Jake instantly started to squirm around, as his eyes went wide. Kim walked over to Jake and started to rub Jake's ass. Jake couldn't help but start to moan a little bit.

The girls started laughing harder and harder, while Jake hung there completely helpless. they tightened up the circle they were standing in around Jake. Kim winded up her hand and smacked Jake's ass as hard as she could. While Jake let out a girly and **** moan, he started to leak precum. All the girls instantly noticed Jake's precum and all of them smiled to each other.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)