More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Character select.

Flygirl, more on support than an actual hero

With flying as your hobby and having a massive crush on not boys nor girls, but on airplanes of World War 2, Tahlia Breazon was an amazing stunt performer not just during airshows, but was also damn well maneuverable in any kind of aircraft whatever it was and whenever it was, be it rain or snow. Each and every event you were in the crowd was dazzled at the pinpoint accuracy of your machine gun shooting, whether you were on the pilot's seat or as a tail gunner. Any pilot ace, dead or alive, would've bet their glory against you.

Skill wasn't the only thing you had either. Fellow stun performers, hobbyists, or even your co-pilot weren't shy to call you out on your beauty, and why wouldn't they? From time to time you would catch some of them staring either at your C-cups that were perfectly hugged by your bomber jacket, your figure or the way you performed a maneuver that was fatal for the plane you were on(admittedly, doing barrel-rolls in an early Spitfire were never your best idea. While you didn't end up as Douglas Bader, you almost did multiple times)and pulling it off without a scratch drove your male counterparts wild.

One day as your name garnered fame by word of mouth, you suddenly found yourself being offered an opportunity to join a minor heroes group, one for upstarts at the very least. With a small advance payment if you were to sign in, Acropolis suddenly found a Vought F4U Corsair flying overhead and shooting down any obnoxious giant mech wrecking havoc in the city or anything that's big and bad with .50 cal BMG.

A small little tragic truth is that: you're not at all living very luxuriously. As hard as it is for unknown superheroes to fight unknown supervillains, support isn't really seen as something extravagant, and even if you were pulling magnificent and -defying maneuvers in a warbird, the public not seeing what the pilot looks like took a toll on you. With an unknown face and citizens not seeing much of your face, it's ironic and yet poetic that you now practically live in a hangar located in the city's airport.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)