More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Who are you?

Florisia

You arrive just outside the gates of Tulu. A bustling city ruled by Baron Darquez. You pull out your hand mirror and double check your appearance, uneager to reveal your true form, you've taken on the appearance of quite the buxom wench with full breasts and long blonde hair. Your silver eyes however remain true to form, you curse under your breath, you can never glamour it away. Sighing you walk towards the guards, "Physician and traveling doctor Caldia Leer. At your service gentleman." you give a polite bow and smile. The two men eye you up and down, professionals it seems, by the way they barely even notice your plump breasts nearly falling out of your short crop top chemise.

"Do ya hev yer ledder?" the one the rights asks, his thick accent making it hard to hear him.

"My what?" you reply.

"Yer ledder woman!" he repeats.

"Ah yes of course!" you bite your lip, you hadn't expected this. You give your best "I'm a lost little girl expression" dying with laughter on the inside, knowing you could ravage these men with a snap of your fingers. "Oh sir, I'm terribly sorry, but I seem to have lost it on the voyage here, the road was fraught with terrors and bandits." you pout and bounce on your heels, your tits swaying to and fro with terrible grace. Even the two stalwart guards can't ignore that one. The one asking the questions blushes.. "Well, you do look harmless." you scoff on the inside. "I suppose I could escort you to the proper authorities and verify your position." he looks down at your tits.

How do you approach the situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)