More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What is the first spectral champion?

Flora, Nymph Queen of Arbor Day

A clap of the hands the Entity of Shadows and Chaos created a vortex of swirling energy. To the Entity's surprised it was bright pink, orange, purple and yellow. Never had energy bringer of lust and chaos used those colors before. Someone new the Entity thought, this could be fun. In a few minutes the swirling energy died down and a figure appeared. She was sexy but had an ethereal grace about her. She was tall with green skin, long pink hair and purple eyes. Her figure slender and voluptuous, massive breasts and ass. Finally she had long legs. Her clothes was brown and green strapless bra made of wood and leafs, a matching long loin cloth, matching bracers, high highs heels and a tiara.

" Your name ?" Asked the Entity.

" Flora, the Nymph Queen of Arbor Day. Master." Said Flora, bowing.

This was new bringer of chaos but the Entity wanted to see what see could do.

" So what are you powers to bring lust and disorder ?" Asked the Entity.

Flora smirked, as a stone table appeared. On it was glorious flowers, delicious fruits and jars of pollen.

" The most glorious flowers with scents that will drive anyone into a lustful heat. Fruits to simulate pleasure and remove all inhibitions and pollen that dissolve all clothes." Said Flora, with a smile that was innocent but lustful.

" Sounds like fun, plus I bet no one would suspect you. Until it's to late." Said The Entity, as he started laughing.

The Entity snapped its finger, as Flora vanished. As a portal appeared, as Flora reappeared in.....

What Universe does Flora appeared in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)