More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Alexia Wright Alexia Wright

Which underwear should I wear?

Flirtly and Frilly

Black was the way to go. I genlty slid into the little thong, feeling the silkiness ride up my thighs until it clasped firmly between my bum, only to reveal to top part while most of it hid between. My cock and balls slid niclely on front, giving a suggestive but small bulge. I remained calm so as to not get an erection, as i feel my inner girl take over.

I put on the adhesive onto the breastforms and stuck them on my nipples, giving my body a more whole look. From the side, my bum and breasts now protrude enough to look like a true woman of figure. Even my hips worked to this advantage, adding the extra width amd curve.

My shoulders finally supported the bra, as i skillfully fasten it like a girl. The feel of the fabric tickling my skin was magical! I felt alive just admiring my basic self, clad in lingerie, like a woman awaiting steamy sex from her strong man. I couldnt resist but remove my phone and take a few pictures to add to the collection.

"My butt looks sooo hot!" i exclaimed, giving it a tap and a wiggle, as i take more pictures. "Now, for the makeup"

Simply put, i added a good amount of mascara and eyeliner to give me that hot look, and applied a nice dark pink lipstick onto my lips to finish. My already feminine face made up well for the lack of makeup, and i am thankful.

The skirt went on first, as i am curious to know what my bum looks like in something so saucy. I undid the skirt and slid it up, my bum struggling to get through, almost making me feel hotter! I remained calm, and fastened my skirt in place, exposing my belly button.

The crotch part hid nicely away, but the bottom of my bums were descretely exposed. I blushed at the fact and slowly rolled up the white stockings. The soft tenderness cradled my skin up till my thighs just before the end of the skirt, giving me a slight sense of security. The shoes fit perfectly, covering my toes under pretty ribbons.

My now busty top was greeted with the tight shirt, whose buttons struggled slightly to hold the thing together. The sleeves were only halfway down my arm, and i was right about the underboob. My breasts perked up nicely, giving a sensual cleavage that sat under the sailor tie. Before looking at the mirror, i strapped on the blond wig, finalising my transformation. I turn around.

"wow.. What a flirty slut," i say, admiring my seemingly curvy and suggestive appearance.

One last powder up on my face, and a few pictures for good fun before opening the door.

"Hey, boys!" i say in my most feminine voice, followed by a giggle. "Your favourite student Emily is here!"

I slowly make my way to the living room, where four boys in their boxers sat. They turn to see me, and their eyes widen.

I remained in character.

"What? You dont like Emily anymore? What about the after school special?!" i squeal, shaking my hips to give them a sneak peek of the goods.

Daniel gulps, before speaking. "Well then, Emily. Why dont you come here and show my big boy what you got!" he says, pulling down his boxers to reveal a 9 inch cock.

"i want you to see how well you fair in an oral exam."

I had only sucked on my dildo before, so i didnt know how well i will do since daniel is like a stud in school.

"or you could give me a hands on experience!" shouted Ben, suggesting i actually use my breasts to massage him

I am spoilt for choice!

Which Cock, Emily?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)