More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by skim266 skim266

How does she get her powers?

Flight

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Mackenzie woke up wearily from the alarm on her phone, signaling her that it's time to wake up and get ready for her morning jog. The redhead yawned as she began to reach for her phone that was sitting on her nightstand right next to her bed with her eyes. The funny thing is, no matter how much she reached, she couldn't reach her for nightstand at all. Mackenzie rolled to reach her night stand, but something didn't feel right. The blanket that laid on top of her as she rolled. When she rolled, she didn't feel the soft, warm mattress underneath her. In fact, it felt like swerved in midair instead. Mackenzie finally opened her eyes to see what was going on and was woken up from what she was seeing.

"WHOA!"

Mackenzie was floating above her bed in midair! She was flying!

"Holy shit! This is actually the coolest thing that could ever happen to anyone!" Mackenzie said in amazement.

Mackenzie always wondered what it would feel like to fly like the superheroes in movies and comics. Any person would and she just happen to be the lucky one to obtain this power! But little did she know how unlucky she was about to be in.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)