Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by skim266 skim266

What's next

Has trouble controlling the new power

Mackenzie couldn't wait to tell her roommate/best friend, Sydney, but first she needed to descend back down and turn off that annoying alarm from her phone, plus flying in her small apartment would probably make a huge mess. Mackenzie tried to focus on descending down, but the problem is she couldn't. She was still floating above her bed with no movement.

"Come on! Just float back down to the bed!" Mackenzie willed herself, but there was no luck. "Damn! They make this look easier in the movies!"

Suddenly, Mackenzie's began hovering to the right, leaving her bed.

"Wait, wait! No! That's not what I want!" Mackenzie exclaimed.

Mackenzie bumped against the wall and then started going to the left, bumped against the other side of the wall, and then higher, bumping against the ceiling.

"No! No! Just go down!" Mackenzie frustrated.

Suddenly, Mackenzie's body fell down to the floor and then back up to the ceiling, making her scream. She flew back down to her bed and she felt her body being dragged away from her bed. Instinctively, Mackenzie tried to hold onto something but ended up grabbing her bed sheets. Next thing she knew, her body did a somersault in the air as the blanket followed her, knocking everything down and creating a huge mess.

Mackenzie still having trouble with her new ability saw a text on her phone laying on the floor now. The text came from Sydney, reading, "Yo, I know you like to have your morning workout, but can you just please take it down!!!"

Her body was now floating in mid air not moving, in a superman position.

"Ok! Now just go down..." Mackenzie pleaded.

Of course, her body didn't listen and it began to move forward instead. Right towards her open window!!!

"Wait! Wait! No! Not there! Huh!"

Mackenzie suddenly felt something tug on her blue flannel pajama pants. She looked behind her and saw that her pants was caught on to the hooks of her bed frame. Her body was persistent to move forward though and she felt her pants slowly sliding off revealing more of her white panties. Mackenzie tried to pull her pants up, but the bed frame would not let go. The pants began to slide over round ass, now sliding down to her smooth thighs!

"NOO! JUST STTTTOOOooooooopppppp!!!" Mackenzie screamed as she felt her body suddenly zip through the window with great speed, leaving her pajama pants behind...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)