More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

How does the story start?

Flight home

Tim was headed to the airport. He was ready to fly home after he visited his dad overseas. His dad wasn’t able to come back during the spring holiday so he flew Tim and his step sister Emma out to spend a week with him. Emma had the time of her life shopping and meeting new people while Tim mainly sexually harassed any girl he met or locked in his hotel room jerking off. The attendant Lucy that his dad had paid to watch them and guide them around had been getting increasingly fed up with Tim. He frequently invited her to his room and only ever stared at her boobs or butt, never her face.

The day she picked Tim and Emma up to drive them to the airport and help them get through security. She decided to put something special in Tim’s morning coffee that he demanded she bring him. It was a little pill filled with metal. He never noticed it as he quickly drank it. He didn’t think anything was strange until he got to security and the detector kept going off. After a moment he was asked to step out of line.

The security agent who ushered Tim out of the line was a young woman. She asked him a few questions and gave him a pat down.

He looked down at her staring at her cleavage.

“Hey if you ask nicely I’ll let you touch my huge cock.”- Tim

Tim laughed at his own joke but then the girl radioed and two older woman showed up. The first security agent spoke to the two new ones in a language Tim didn’t understand. At this point Emma and Lucy were done getting through security and came over. Tim watched as all five woman talked for a bit before the young agent pointed at him. Then they walked back over to him.

“Tim they say they need to do a strip search on you. You keep setting of the scanners and they need to confirm you don’t have anything dangerous on you.” - Lucy

Tim could see Emma snickering to herself. His face immediately became red as he refused. But the two older agents grabbed him and led him to a back room. They didn’t really give him a choice as they pulled his clothes off of him and searched them. He fought with them over his underwear but it wasn’t difficult for them to remove them.

The two ladies immediately started laughing when his dick popped into view. He didn’t really understand them but he knew the small penis sign when he saw it and could tell they were making fun of him. They bagged his clothes and took them out of the room leaving him naked and embarrassed.

A few minutes later and a security agent along with Lucy entered the room. Tim freaked out when he saw Lucy. She couldn’t help but giggle at his predicament. She explained that the security agents weren’t going to let him get on the plane because they couldn’t find what was setting the sensors off and they think he could be a danger to other passengers.

“That’s insane!! They have to let me on that plane! Fix this Lucy! You have to tell them to let me on that plane, even a girl like you should be capable of that much.” - Tim

She smiled at him before speaking with the agents. Then she turned back to him.

“Well there is one way but you have to sign some papers.” - Lucy

“Fine then go get me the papers instead of just sitting here being unhelpful!” - Tim

The agent laid down the documents in front of him.

“You should read this carefully before signing” - Lucy

Tim nodded and scanned the document loosely before signing it and pushing it back to them.

“There now give me my clothes back and let me get on the plane!” - Tim

“Wow I didn’t think you’d actually sign that…” - Lucy

The agents radioed someone and then very quickly two people pushed a big box into the room. Then Tim realized it wasn’t just a box but looked like a big dog crate.

“What the fuck is that thing for!?” - Tim

“Huh? It’s what you’ll be transported in, I told you to read the contract before you signed it. It stated that to maintain safety for all passengers you agreed to be transported in this crate.”- Lucy

The two security guards also displayed a pair of restraints and a collar. Tim’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. Lucy never imagined her plan would turn out so well. She was jumping up and down internally.

Tim tried to resist but the agents easily over powered him and restrained his arms behind his back and then placed the collar around his neck. Lucy burst out laughing when she saw Tim’s penis for the first time.

“Hahahaha I can’t believe you invited me back to hotel room with that pathetic between your leg!!!” - Lucy

She nearly killed herself laughing as Tim was to stand there and take it. He tried to demand his clothes but was told his luggage was already on the plane and that they get us other clothes back once the tests are done. Before he could fight back anymore the agents put him in the crate.

The crate has bars and was see through so it proved him with next to no coverage. He started to panic when the locked the front gate of the crate. He looked up and locked eyes with Lucy.

“Hey let me out of here! This is all just some fucked up joke right!? Lucy get them to release me and give me back my fucking clothes!!” - Tim

Lucy knelt down in front of the crate.

“Shut the fuck up Tim. I’ve put up with enough of your crap, this is 100% your own fault for signing the paperwork without reading it. It was very clear that this is how you be transported. Now I hope you enjoy your flight home baby dick.” - Lucy

She stood up and took her phone out, snapping a few pictures of him before she left the room. Tim was shocked and humiliated. He didn’t think things could get much worse until the started wheeling him out of the room in the same direction Lucy had gone. In an instant he was pushed through a door and led over to the last person he wanted to see, Emma.

“Oh my god! You actually signed those papers? Omg! And what the fuck is up with your dick!??? You’re always bragging about how big you are. I mean I always thought it was bullshit but I never imagined you’d be basically dickless.” - Emma

She was laughing and immediately took her phone out.

“Shut the fuck up and don’t take any pictures or I’ll fucking kill you!” - Tim

“Haha is someone all mad cause their dick never grew after they were born? Honestly it explains a lot about you lol.” - Lucy

She ignored him and started snapping pics while laughing causing a crowd to gather. This led to lots of more pictures and laughing as he was led down the hallway before being pushed through some doors and finally out of view of everyone. Soon enough he was loaded onto the plane.

He spent the next few hours trying to forget about the shame and humiliation he had suffered through.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)