More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Maiesiophilia Maiesiophilia

What kind of clone are you?

Flight Lieutenant CT-1999 "Cael"

"On your left, Red Five!" yelled a pilot over the comm.

"I see it, I see it," Cael tells her fellow wingman. She takes a sharp turn, looking the enemy fighter straight in the eye and fires, blowing the entire craft to shreds. Once the computer registered the kill, a wave of pleasure hit her hard from the vibrator. That's her fourth kill this battle.

Lt. Cael was in the Clone Starfighter Corp, on one of the squadrons assigned to the 501st Legion. She's flown ever since General Skywalker's knighthood, when he took command. She's primarily useful in escort missions, but dogfights like this give her more incentive to kill.

No one said being in the Starfighter Corp was easy, though; if your craft becomes too damaged, you have to eject and pray your allies pick you up first. That is, of course, if you manage to get that far. Either you die or you get hit with an ion blast and get pick up and stunned by droids.

After her fourth, Cael soon find her and her wingman starring down a full squadron of Tri-droids. They tighten there flanks and rapidly fire at all of them, grasping their controls tighter as they get closer and closer to orgasm. Soon, they're nothing more than debris.

As Cael breaths a sigh of relief and pleasure, her wingman radios "You're covered with Buzz droids!" and she tenses up in fear. Buzz droids tear fighters apart bit by bit, until the pilot have but to eject.

"Am I clear to eject?" Cael asks her wingman.

"All clear; the Separatists seem to be in retreat," she observes, which is all the go-ahead the lieutenant needs to eject and she pull the trigger to do so.

Launched into space, Cael sees her V-19 Torrent being ripped apart and prays all goes well. The buzz droids could take her or something else could come and take her to slavery. Fortunately, she doesn't need to worry, as the Separatists jump into hyperspace.

"Alright, men," Cael hears her wing commander hear over the comm, "That's a successful battle."

Soon, her vibrator hits full charge and send her into that orgasm she so long for. Her entire body was blasted backwards as she moan to this delight. She so needed this.

Soon, a recovery team picked her up on a gunship and brought her back to the Resolute, her squadron's mothership. The field medic gave Cael an okay and she went to her quarters to rest.

She took off every piece of her armor easily, except for her codpiece. It was typically lodged in a trooper's folds and was hard to remove. However, when you fall into a routeen like Cael did, it is a minor thing, so all it took as a good push to remove the cumsoak device and went for her locker to get her jumpsuit out.

Then someone unexpectedly entered the room.

Who came in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)