More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whatevername1223 whatevername1223

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Flayn

Flayn is a member of the Church of Seiros and Seteth's alleged younger sister. She was once kidnapped by the Knight before being rescued by Byleth and joining their class as a safety precaution. She seems to have a special connection with Saint Cethleann.

She is a kind and curious girl who hasn't experienced much of the world outside the church and is quite naïve as a result. You wouldn't guess by her appearance or personality, but she's actually the oldest student at the monastery. Her favorite hobbies are fishing, making new friends, and exploring the monastery for secrets. She often quarrels with Seteth over his overprotectiveness, as she believes that she is more than mature enough to take care of herself.

However, today she will be proven wrong as she will end up stark naked and helpless in front of all of her new friends.

What could possibly happen to such a caring and curious girl that would leave her exposed? Did she get into a fishing accident? Did she stumble into a place she shouldn't have while exploring? Or did she simply make a naïve mistake?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)