More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OathkeeperPath OathkeeperPath

Which Appartment should you tour?

Flat close to campass with werid male roomate (Sissyify Them)(longest current thread Has you both being some flavor of fem )

You decide It would likely be easier all around to bunk with another guy, even if this guy seemed a bit weird over the phone. His name is Nathanael Tomsom but he told you Nate would be fine.

You head over there after making a call to confirm that you are still on to explore the place.

You climb up the last stair and you knock on a door that's had its number, 99, flipped to 69 by someone with too much time on their hands.

There is some shuffling behind the door and you hear the locks disengage, lot of locks.

You see a head of mid length black hair on top a very pale 20 something with a graphic tee pop through the door way. "Hey Come in, was worried you wouldn't show. Ill show you around and you can make a decision."

"Nice to meet you too? How did you know I was the right guy? We've only talked on the phone." You ask as you enter.

"I checked your Facebook, didn't you?"

"No... But that's not a bad idea to be honest." You make conversation as you explore the flat, it has one big room the serves as kitchen, dining room, and living room with 3 doors off to the side.

"...but a bit dumb... this might work out..." you hear them say under their breath before they speak up " This is the common area , the door to the left is mine, the one to the right is the open bedroom to get if you decide to room with me and the middle is the bathroom."

You ignore the comment , You really need this place and a mild insult is the least of your concerns. "Honestly this is the best deal I've found, why is it so cheap by the way?"

You see them hesitate then speak, you wonder if this is a hard truth or a quick lie you are about to be told. "Well it turns out most people don't want to rent this building due to a that happened here years ago, but especially don't want to rent this room because it happened here and they claim its haunted."

You can't tell if blaming it on superstition of others is a lie or not and you really do need this flat so you say "Well call me a ghost buster because I'm not afraid, sign me up and Ill move in my stuff."

"Great, Do you need any help moving in?"

"No, I Have My dad and a few family to help, I'll call then to let them know what I decided and I'll be moved in by next week, Lets sign some papers.

While you sign papers your mind wonders to the repaired relationship with your family. Getting yourself back on track and getting your GED was the start of repairing things, It showed them you were willing to put in the work finally and give up the worst of your party ways. If you asked them to help you move a year ago they wouldn't have even sent a reply text back. Too many burned bridges back then. Hopefully you can keep rebuilding them.

Are there any complications moving in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)