More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does she agree to suck her brother’s cock?

Flashback to 20 years ago

Twenty years earlier, Jenny’s father Peter groggily opened his front door on a Saturday morning to grab the paper.

The front page blared the news that the Free Use Laws had finally passed. Peter smiled at himself, excited about what the future held.

He closed the door behind him and walked into his kitchen, giving his beautiful wife Amber a peck on the cheek.

“Heard the news?” Peter asked.

“Not surprised I guess,” Amber responded, a note of disappointment and apprehension in her voice. “The poll numbers were pretty clear that it was gonna pass. Guess I need to get used to the new reality.”

Amber took a sip of her coffee, staring absentmindedly into space as she pondered her new existence.

“So,” Peter started. “Um, this is a little awkward. Tom and I were speaking the other day and we agreed that if the law passed, we’d get together with him and Olivia to…celebrate?”

“You mean fuck each other,” Amber said, a wry smile on her face.

“Well…yeah,” Peter responded sheepishly.

The Roberts’ had been their neighbours and friends since they first moved into the house next door. Like them, they didn’t have any kids, so the couples enjoyed spending time together and going out on double dates.

Olivia was a beautiful woman. Amber had noticed how Peter looked at her. She was also not blind to the way Joe looked at her.

“It’s fine honey. Might as well get it out of the way” Amber said nonchalantly, taking another sip of her coffee.

“You are the best wife a husband could ever ask for,” Peter said with a smile. “Tom and I talked about seeing each other as soon as we got the news. Can we go now do you think?”

After finishing their breakfast and taking a quick shower, the pair walked over to the Roberts’ house. Olivia opened the door, looking absolutely ravishing as usual. Joe was nearby and came to the door to greet them both.

“Well this is a little awkward,” Olivia said as they made their way to the living room and sat down.

“You think?” Peter joked, and they all laughed, helping to break the tension.

“So what do we do now,” Amber asked.

“Well,” Tom ventured an answer, looking at Peter. “We were thinking that maybe you and Olivia could maybe start by…blowing us? God I’m so sorry that sounds incredibly rude.”

“No no,” Olivia chimed in. Amber noticed her staring at Peter. She was clearly into this, Amber thought. “You boys can ask for whatever you need from us now, isn’t that right Amber.”

“Guess so,” Amber responded. Olivia made the first move, walking up to Peter and getting down to her knees. Amber soon followed, and before they knew it their lips were wrapped about their respective husbands’ thick cocks.

“Oh my god,” Peter said, not believing that it could be this easy to get his best friend’s smoking hot wife to suck him off.

Tom meanwhile wasted no time. After Amber blew him for a minute or two, he pushed her back on the couch and stuck his cock up her cunt. Amber seemed to be enjoying what was happening, at least based on her loud moans.

Peter found himself to be momentarily jealous, although he quickly realized how silly he was being, considering Tom’s wife was currently staring up at him with his cock jammed into the back of her throat.

He instead resolved to give her all she could handle. Standing up, Peter grabbed Olivia’s head and started to fuck her face. “Yeah take it you fucking dirty slut,” he said, making sure that Tom noticed what he was up to.

In response, Tom flipped Amber around, and Peter watched as he fisted his cock and plunged it into his wife’s ass. Amber cried out, burying her head into the couch cushions as she submitted to being fucked in the ass by her husband’s friend.

Soon Olivia had turned into a gagging mess, drool coating her face and soaking her tits as Peter continued to hammer her aching throat. Soon enough the pressure in his balls grew too great. Groaning in frustration Peter pushed Olivia back against the couch and came all over her face.

“Buddy take a look,” Peter said when he was done. “I just gave your wife a facial.”

“Fucking hell dude,” Tom replied, still slamming into Amber. “I’m gonna do it up her ass.” A few more strokes was all it took, and Tom groaned as he went balls deep and filled Amber’s guts.

“Holy shit that was intense,” Olivia said, looking up at Peter and licking some of his cum from her lips.

Amber groaned as she peeled herself away from the couch and turned around to face Tom’s still rock hard cock. “Clean me up,” he said, and she did, tasting her ass on his cock as she swallowed down the leftover cum coating his shaft.

Peter was just as excited and Olivia followed Amber’s lead, lazily sucking his cock while she wondered what the men would do to them now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)