More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Introduction

Flashback!

"What do you mean, you aren't dressing up?" Terry asked.

"Halloween is just an excuse for sluts to dress up like... sluts!" Jennifer argued.

"C'mon, let's go to the Halloween store. You might find something you like."

"Fine. I'll go."

Jennifer was a very attractive girl. Short at barely five feet, she had long red hair, very large breasts, and a fat ass. But she was very self concious about her looks to the point of embarrassment. She always dressed modestly because she wanted people to focus more on her intelligence than her big boobs. Still, nothing she wore could really hide them well enough.

Terry was her best friend. A short, though still taller than her, overweight black guy who was kind of a perv but never actually tried anything with her. They were friends because they were both gamers and respected each other's intelligence. And she had gotten used to him staring at her boobs since he was surprisingly good at holding a conversation while doing so. She knew given a chance, he'd gladly fuck her but he respected their friendship too much to try.

At the Halloween store, Terry spent the whole time trying to get her to try on costumes. But as expected, they were all slutty, just short of being stripper costumes. Disappointed, Terry left but on her way out, Jennifer saw something that made her pause. A red masquerade mask. She was drawn to it and on a whim tried it on.

And then what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)