More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Flashback! How did this happen?

She was alone in a shattered world.

The Mushroom War.

The detonation of a thousand nuclear weapons ended the civilization that came before and caused the extinction of nearly all life on the planet. Ironically, the seed of the world’s rebirth was born in a single weapon of mass destruction that went off that day. A new type of bomb that tore the veil between realities, dimensions, universes…

Through that breach came the Lich, magic, gods, new life, the jewels of power….... a certain ring...

Her jewel of power had slipped through a fissure in space-time to drop into a vat of Bubblicious brand chewing gum. Its inexplicable ability to bring order to chaos combined with a large amount of radioactive mutagen led to… her over the course of a few centuries.

Eventually, she became aware.

The world was chaos and she was alone.

SCENE BREAK

Bubblegum held the ring before one outstretched finger.

Every passive test had determined that its inherent nature was the same as the jewel of power in both her crown and amulet.

To bring order to chaos.

Her world was a mess.

Inter-dimensional interlopers, environmental dangers, radioactive hazards, feral mutants, and roving criminal gangs. There was so much standing in her way, threatening her little children and her quest to raise civilization anew.

She slipped it on and was changed.

SCENE BREAK

Bubblegum had had to go back to the drawing board for her little citizen project. She wanted to maintain the candy theme but she wanted the homage to the precursor human culture to be greater. Since her transformation she’d grown quite enamored with the shape of the human body she’d seen depicted in still surviving artwork, particularly that of the human female that her own form was modeled on. She was also growing quite bored with self stimulation of her frustratingly insistent new appendage. It came with several powerful new drives, one of which was to be buried inside another sentient being. Her current candy people were not designed for this function.

SCENE BREAK

Another very difficult to control drive was to convert.

She observed the Bath Boy, well, Bath Girl now, finish thrashing around as her body completed its transformation. Bubblegum extracted her penis from the girl’s rectum and immediately the Bath Girl started struggling against her bonds anew. Like the rest of her test subjects, she showed no signs of subservience and no pattern of pheromone expression had any effect on her whatsoever as she loudly demanded to be released so she could violently copulate with Bubblegum.

A failure. She felt no relaxing of her compulsion to convert and now she had yet another raving lunatic obsessed with sexually forcing themselves on her and her people.

Well, she supposed it was an improvement over their purely violent intentions of before. But her dear children could only really handle a nice gentle fucking from someone who truly cared about their well being. That’s the way she’d designed them after all and for a reason. She wasn’t going to give in to the harshness of this cruel world.

She would make it a kind and peaceful place. After all, it was her nature...order from chaos.

It looked like she’d need to gear up on her Gumball Guardian project.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)