More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Morwen Morwen

How does she react?

Fix him with a stern look

How dare the Prince take such liberties in her royal presence? Machiko was incensed, and gave the Prince her most devastating, withering look, scowling with displeasure before withdrawing her hand and holding her head up high.

The rest of the dinner was rather muted after this public display of royal disfavor, and Machiko felt the hot, angry eyes of her father upon her throughout the meal. She avoided his eyes. Prince Han too seemed subdued, barely glancing up from his plate of gryphon lemon filet.

When dinner was over, her father took her arm and escorted her from the hall. Outside her door, when they were alone for a moment, he twisted her arm and whispered into her face: "You haughty whore! Too good for a Prince, are you? We'll see about that!"

Machiko fled into her room and refused to listen. Finally he went away.

She decided what she should do next. She knew her father would be furious. But there was always that mysterious note from the stranger. Should she just go to sleep, or wait in the garden for the stranger?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)