More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nsmithe nsmithe

How did you meet Marie?

Five years ago in a hotel lobby

You meet her five years ago in a hotel lobby. At that time you had been a widower for two years and before you meet Marie, you were busy raising your two sons from your first wife and running your company. Having not much time, you never thought of another woman until you saw Marie at the bar. You should have been suspicious when that lonely woman approached you in a hotel lobby, but she was breathtaking. Well, she still is. It seemed so coincidentally and first you thought that Marie was also on a business-trip. You two got along very quickly, she was a single mother, her daughter is only one year younger than your oldest son, so you had a connection from the first moment. Besides she was funny and intelligent. Surprisingly she lived near you. It was a surprise at that time, but the longer you thought about it, the more you came to the conclusion that she knew exactly who you are at that time, so she must have planned to meet you there and wrap you around her finger.

That very night you two talked for hours and later you went to your room. Both of you kept drinking and soon you started to make out, loosing one piece of clothes after the other.

She never left the room that night and you were sure, she has been an angel send by heaven.

The next day she went back home and after you finished your business-trip and got home, you called her. Several dates later you two were a couple, an exclusive couple as you thought.

How did you learn about her infidelty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)